Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Voting 22/04/2009

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Voting 22/04/2009

Hi All

Hope you have your little purple marks on your Left Thumb!
    I know I have.

Regards

Rudolf

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Hi All

I know I have.

Regards

Rudolf
    And if you do you can get free coffee with it at Wimpy
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

If you're fly fishing as though you are 'in a contest', and the only objective is to 'catch fish' - you are missing the point .... and that is disappointing

"Fly fishing is for those who hold that the fun in the race of life is in the running, not just the winning, that existence is its own justification, that a day spent in a stream or a pond with a goal in mind is a joy even if the goal is not achieved."
    ~by Jon Margolis and Jeff MacNelly

Quote Originally Posted by Morne View Post
    And if you do you can get free coffee with it at Wimpy
    Mmmmm! Had my Wimpy coffee and added a breakfast on top of that. there were only 3 people in front of us at the que!

Ja nee, don't know what to say about Mr Zuma but it definitely feels like from bad to worse!

The election offical was riging her box in favour of the IFP!

Have any of you heard Jessie Duarte's raqnting and raving when the Times Journo phoned here about the ANC's Blog it is hilarious! Google it!

Rudolf

I read on other sites that there were huge turnout everywhere, people standing in queues for over and hour at some places.

Got the mark, but will skip on the coffee. Just taking the day leisurely.

Stood in line for about 40 mins, painless compared to 94. I feel that the level of interrest reasuring, South Africans are making thier voices heard. In my humble opinion when people turn up to vote in large numbers, they are telling the freeloaders that they have to shape up or ship out and that cannot be bad.
    wat weet 'n mol van kaas

There we where, 10 against a thousand and boy did we get F@ked up, all 1000 of us

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Isnt it ironic, we want to save the planet, should we not be saving ourselves. Btw did someone tell you your fuze is lit.

Quote Originally Posted by windknot View Post
    Stood in line for about 40 mins, painless compared to 94. I feel that the level of interrest reasuring, South Africans are making thier voices heard. In my humble opinion when people turn up to vote in large numbers, they are telling the freeloaders that they have to shape up or ship out and that cannot be bad.
    Either that, or they are telling JZ how much they love him. Don't forget that the masses are viewing this election as almost a change in government, in the sense that Mbeki out, JZ in, with a serious endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Hi All

I know I have.

Regards

Rudolf
    Yup, been there, done that.....I can't believe that 15 years ago, i voted to get the ANC in, and now I voted to get them out.
    I read in the paper today that Jacob Zuma has had more than 700 charges against him dropped. Either the man is very very inocent, or there is something very very fishy going on...I fear the latter. But, you know what?...innocent until proven guilty. yeah right, and the cheques in the mail, this won't hurt a bit, no you're not fat, no I have no problem with your mother. etc. etc. etc........

I will get my stamp of approval later.

I believe they found voting boxes somewhere in KZN that allready have markings.

I heard it on the new while from the my office to the kitchen and *****ing to staff. So, if someone have the facts, please post it here.
    "Vermoëns is wat mens in staat is om te doen... Motivering, bepaal wat mens doen... Gesindheid bepaal HOE mens dit doen.." ¬ Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I will get my stamp of approval later.

I believe they found voting boxes somewhere in KZN that allready have markings.

I heard it on the new while from the my office to the kitchen and *****ing to staff. So, if someone have the facts, please post it here.
    Yip, found 100 allready marked papers before the voting opened. The IEC official involved has been arrested. So much for independent

When i was up in the BArkley area we heard a story from some locals there that the IEC people was going around teaching people to vote. The were telling people that if you want to vote for Jacob Zuma you make a big cross next to his name, and if you don't want to vote for him you make a small cross next to his name This was apparently caught on tape. Didn't see anything on the news though.

Also heard stories of bus loads of people being brought in from Lesotho to register and ID books being handed out in the registration offices in Barkly.
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

If you're fly fishing as though you are 'in a contest', and the only objective is to 'catch fish' - you are missing the point .... and that is disappointing

"Fly fishing is for those who hold that the fun in the race of life is in the running, not just the winning, that existence is its own justification, that a day spent in a stream or a pond with a goal in mind is a joy even if the goal is not achieved."
    ~by Jon Margolis and Jeff MacNelly

What a bunch of loooooozers will do to make sure thay take the lead.
    "Vermoëns is wat mens in staat is om te doen... Motivering, bepaal wat mens doen... Gesindheid bepaal HOE mens dit doen.." ¬ Lou Holtz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast