Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ddd

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Hi Chris

Recently married, no need for scratching, them Balls are cut off the deer hair tips and just spin it as per normal, extending past the rest of the trimmed body with great finesse these days. Does this make sense?
    Great what you can do with a bit of 'cut and pasting' on a Friday with nothing better to do!
    The more you know, the less you need (Aboriginal Australian proverb)

Only dead fish swim with the stream (Malcolm Muggeridge)

Recently married, no need for scratching, them Balls are fondled with great finesse these days
    Hi Philip ... what is it worth to you for me NOT to print out the above and bring it along tomorrow ... maybe pin it on your notice board? (I am thinking about that little Scott 2wt!)
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Hi Chris
    Hi Wazzy P,

Don't cut off the deer hair tips and just spin it as per normal, extending past the rest of the trimmed body. Does this make sense?
    I'll have to try if for myself...

I can picture it spinning alright, but tying in place sounds tough. I can imagine it unspinning since its hot held in place by something like the spine of the feather which wraps around the shank.

Will give it a try.

Booger Rose Banned User

Philip, never tried the kettle trick before, can't wait to try it on some Klipspringer tonight. If it works it just might end up on the best tips thread for 2009.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2