Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Scott F2 Fibreglass rods

Default Scott F2 Fibreglass rods

Was wondering whether anyone on the forum has fished these new F2's. From all accounts on the internet it seems to be quite the little rod for small streams.

Who sells Scott rods in South Africa?

I've seen Scott Rods at Mia's.

Its an awesome stick. Scott's are my favourite, I dont have one of these though.

David Levine used to sell them: http://www.stealth.co.za/

Check with Mike at Frontiers, think he had one....
    Daryl Human

The solution to any problem -- work, love, money, whatever -- is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

Been trying through the local agents for a while now to get the F2 blanks in - absolutely zero feedback. Maybe you have better luck with them on the factory rod ... Stealth - give them a try.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Hi Mario

Check Clarks Classic Fly rod forum. I saw some up for sale not too long ago.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by fly_mike View Post
    Hi Mario

Check Clarks Classic Fly rod forum. I saw some up for sale not too long ago.

Mike
    Blanks??? Will check out - thanks.
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    Blanks??? Will check out - thanks.
    Scott verkoop nie meer blanks nie. Hulle het my laas jaar 'n mail gestuur waarin hulle dit vir my uit gespel het. Was nie baie impress nie.

Steve het nou 'n factory F2 laat kom deur 'n lokale agent, daai stok was in Australia en toe Engeland toe voor hy uit eindelik hier aangekom het.

Thanks for the info. I seem to get an underlying ..... not the best backup from Scott ... tone

It seems like an awesome rod, but for that money I dont want to be struggling if something goes wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
    Scott verkoop nie meer blanks nie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Bence View Post
    Thanks for the info. I seem to get an underlying ..... not the best backup from Scott ... tone
    Scott does still sell blanks, but it just seems to be a mission to get them. They refer you to the local dealer, which according to them should be able to help you, and the local dealer either a) ignores you (the most likely option), or b) refers you back to Scott themselves.
    Mario Geldenhuys

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast