Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stettynskloof ?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    Liam- if guys realised how much easier Clanwilliam, Bulshoek etc are as venues to catch bass then they would not bother with Stettyns!
    he he he.... only way people will learn is the hard way! Julle gaan ***...

Have to agree with you, it certainly is not a high catch rate venue!

Clanwilliam is firing at the moment, would rather pay the extra fuel cost to mission up there for some bass "ON DAD"
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

LOCATION X
    You okes are so forthcoming , look's like I have to fly to CT again in November to try out all these spots

Default Koekoedou

Koekoedou ? No , come on. Is this a bad joke or is there really a place called
    Koekoedou out there ? Where is it ?

Blog Entries

http://www.piscator.co.za/firstpage.html

There are rumours of a monster in the dam.
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mungojerry235 View Post
    Koekoedou ? No , come on. Is this a bad joke or is there really a place called
    Koekoedou out there ? Where is it ?
    Hi Mungojerry235,

Your N/A, N/A, N/A public profile leaves alot to be desired... Sure all the guys on this site are gonna jump to help a nobody

The dam is a CPS controlled water, you need to be a member of the CPS to fish it. It is possible to take a temporary membership which will then allow you to fish it. For more info you can contact the CPS office on: 021 424 7725
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12