Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New here

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Take one cabbage add water, sugar, and yeast leave to ferment and you end up with posts of that quality...

Welcomm My100, enjoy the forum its a webfest of knowledge.
    Can you post something that's not recipe related??

Welcome My100

DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by shaploop View Post
    Yip - I'm on my maiden voyage as well having just done all the admin to become a member - I'm sadly in the old codgers age group so this is "Bond" stuff for me - I stumbled accross you chaps looking for advice around fly's for the Richtersveld - grew up Midlands Natal fly fishing - .....if this arrives on your site I will be mightily impressed and will need a whisky immediately.
    Shaploop
    Firstly welcome Mike.

At 49 you are not an "Old Codger". Ask me, Dave ( Poppernel ),Etiene ( ET1 ), OMR aka, TOF, aka ( Chris Williams ). and quite a few others, who are far to nefarious to mention, like Rols, Jasper etc.

I'm sure you will meet up with some like minded people, depending on what your mind likes.

Enjoy !!!!!!!
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Quote Originally Posted by Myl100 View Post
    I am on standby at the moment as the misses is expecting our first... and because it's twins - no guarantee they will wait for dad to return from fishing waters.

A good idea might be to start with yellow's this time of year. I'll do my homework in the meantime.
    Firstly Welcome.
    If you want advice on how to juggle childbirth and fishing, then Barend ( Troutmaster ) is your man.

He has it down to a fine art.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Firstly Welcome.
    If you want advice on how to juggle childbirth and fishing, then Barend ( Troutmaster ) is your man.

I just knew I'd get advice on everything, now we're getting down to business. Troutmaster, you have been highly recommended for good advice, please sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Firstly Welcome.

Must be difficult doing this between casts..., but at least it's a water birth....
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234