Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Googling the Elandspad

Quote Originally Posted by Dyno View Post
    Looking at the CPS web site, I see they have a few beat maps, but I just cant get them to line up on an overlay. could you do the beat begining and anding points on GE place marks?
    Could do, but the accompanying instruction further back in this thread is pretty self explanatory. I am surprised that the CPS hasn't done this themselves. Just looking at the amount of words they have used in their website to try and explain where the beats start and end already loses me.

Sorry Chris, I didn’t explain myself very well, I am interested in the other streams controlled by the CPS. I think I have the Elands Pad in hand now.
    To paint lines on a silver stretch of stream, is to be humbled by nature and to be closer to thy maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyno View Post
    Sorry Chris, I didn?t explain myself very well, I am interested in the other streams controlled by the CPS. I think I have the Elands Pad in hand now.
    Hi Dyno. I have the Witte pretty well cased aswell, but I need to edit out some stuff first. I will make the edited version available sometime next week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12