Thread: Hello guys

Default Hello guys

Hi im new to the forum and restarting flyfishing... used to fish bout 10 years back... Bought myself a nice stealth explorer 4 weight and went fishing for the first time in years at hackers haven in dullstroom, the fish was plenty but i didnt catch anything.. today i fished at a pond in bronkhorstspruit it has bass and carp but didnt catch anything but saw like 20carp ... just glad to be back in the sport....
    Derick

Quote Originally Posted by InHumanForm View Post
    Hi im new to the forum and restarting flyfishing... used to fish bout 10 years back... Bought myself a nice stealth explorer 4 weight and went fishing for the first time in years at hackers haven in dullstroom, the fish was plenty but i didnt catch anything.. today i fished at a pond in bronkhorstspruit it has bass and carp but didnt catch anything but saw like 20carp ... just glad to be back in the sport....
    Derick
    Hi Derick, First and foremost, welcome to the Forum's. I'm sure you will have a long and fruitfull membership.

Secondly welcome back to "flying ". I'm sure things will start to "click" again soon. But beware, I've heard that when the bug bites the second time, it nevet let's go.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Hi Derick, First and foremost, welcome to the Forum's. I'm sure you will have a long and fruitfull membership.

Secondly welcome back to "flying ". I'm sure things will start to "click" again soon. But beware, I've heard that when the bug bites the second time, it nevet let's go.
    im counting on it biting hard!!!thanks for the kind welcome

I see you are based in Witbank. Nicely situated for access to all sorts of fishy venues.
    P.M. Troep, AFAIK he is in Nelspruit area, and the young man has experience "past his years.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Welcome Derick!

Enjoy the k@k praat and info alike!! It all makes for a good way to pass the work hours between fishing trips...

See you on the water...
    Regards
    Adrian

'Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.' ~Robert Louis Stevenson

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.~ Mark Twain.