Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: First Vaal Trip

Angie you did well! Who's that sexy dude in the backround?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit Viljoen View Post
    Angie you did well! Who's that sexy dude in the backround?
    no way dude! were you fishing there too?! next time, come say hi!
    ~ Tie me, Fly me, Whip me, Strip me...

Quote Originally Posted by angi84 View Post
    i've got myself in the mood to never fish anywhere else again! hehehe...
    Eeeeep - guess you ain't collecting any Xmas gifts from anywhere else in the country then Just kidding.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    Eeeeep - guess you ain't collecting any Xmas gifts from anywhere else in the country then Just kidding.
    hahahahahaha....
    gosh, that christmas gift is gonna come in REAL handy!!! poor damien hardly got into his fishing, coz he kept having to walk over to me to help me net my fish!

hahahahahaha....
    gosh, that christmas gift is gonna come in REAL handy!!! poor damien hardly got into his fishing, coz he kept having to walk over to me to help me net my fish!
    No sweat - maybe something more traditional would serve you and Damien better then what I had in mind. Will talk later ...
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

No sweat - maybe something more traditional would serve you and Damien better then what I had in mind. Will talk later ...
    cool...we'll chat!
    ps. if the fishing is half as exciting in rhodes as it was yesterday, i'm there!!!

cool...we'll chat!
    ps. if the fishing is half as exciting in rhodes as it was yesterday, i'm there!!!
    Well, I guess it's a matter of perspective. Smaller rivers/streams, crystal clear, smaller fish with a few trophies here and there, more difficult to catch, 90% sight-fishing, alpine scenery, wild trout.

Some will drool over this, others won't.
    Mario Geldenhuys

Well, I guess it's a matter of perspective. Smaller rivers/streams, crystal clear, smaller fish with a few trophies here and there, more difficult to catch, 90% sight-fishing, alpine scenery, wild trout.

Some will drool over this, others won't.
    cool....well, it'll be something new/a new challenge, so i'm sure it'll be fun!

That was fantastic Angela!.... great fishing and a great report! ... I MUST say you did a Hell of a lot better than I did on my first Yellowfish outing!!!

I still maintain however that the TRUE quarry of the fly fisherman'woman is one of the Salmonidae!!!! (sue me you Gauttie catcdhers of higher-grade carp!)

I HOPE that your trippie down here is still on - and I can show you what I mean!!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    That was fantastic Angela!.... great fishing and a great report! ... I MUST say you did a Hell of a lot better than I did on my first Yellowfish outing!!!

I still maintain however that the TRUE quarry of the fly fisherman'woman is one of the Salmonidae!!!! (sue me you Gauttie catcdhers of higher-grade carp!)

I HOPE that your trippie down here is still on - and I can show you what I mean!!
    thanks man!
    i'm going again this weekend!!! not sure where yet tho...

we are definitely still on for our trip there! i've been looking forward to that trip before i even started fishing (only because of my awesome tattoo i'll be getting!!!)...there's no way i'd cancel it now that there's even more to look forward to!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast