Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaal Flows update please

Default Vaal Flows update please

Hi Guys

Anyone who went to the Vaal today please can you give me an update on the flows. I see the flows aren't updated on DWAF and Rand Water.

We had big storms in PTA the last two days and I want to know if the Barrage catchment had the same.

Default Vaal flow

Fished Eendekuil yesterday (2nd), DWAF was correctly showing flow at 24-25. Water is the normal summer discoloration with a thin green film on top mostly.

Severe storms occurred yesteday and tonight, with a LOT of rain in the catchment area, see the flow is showing 54 at the moment:

http://www.dwaf.gov.za/Hydrology/rtmain.aspx

We were targeting barbel, but early morning there were MANY yellows feeding on top, slow porpoising rises as well as many splash rises - we found many red ants on the water - not sure if it was these that the smallies were targeting, but the klinkhamer I tie myself delivered the goods as always, a 3,5kg smallie.

Also found a snake crossing the river.

Well done Barend.

Me and mates fished Eendekuil today but the water was dead i.t.o fish after 14h00.The increase in flows to 54 made it almost impossible to target certain areas.

G

Where do I get the flow for the area below the Bloemhofdam? Was there for the past week and it was HEAVY

Barend, that is a good yellow. I just have a problem ff with you or Herman Botes, you guys cover your faces like BIN LADEN!! The yellows dont!! Ipromise!! work for the F.B.I.( ****ING BIGGEST IDIOTS)
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Goeie f@rk,watse slang is daai?

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit View Post
    Lyk soos 'n Rinkhals. (not sure). Buddy of mine (well, only an acquaintance really) was zapped by one a few years ago at Silversrome. Oke was alone, had to drive himself to Parys. He was in hospital for 2 weeks...almost died!

NEVER FISH ALONE. (If you can).
    Last edited by Michael; 07-01-09 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit View Post
    Sien julle ''Moffies'' maak julle gesigte toe!! Bang vir die ..................
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Blerrie hel,waar in Parys is die Hospitaal?

Gelukkig is dit net so 8km van Eende huil af.

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Sien julle ''Moffies'' maak julle gesigte toe!! Bang vir die ..................
    Ha ha,

I'm gonna catch one of them lucies with my biff.Play some sort of trick on him/her.

G

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast