Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cape Town Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Hey peeps,

I need some advice here... This is the response I received from the CPS:

You can join as a country member or you can pay daily.

Country membership will be

R60 entrance
    R170 Subs
    Seasons permit R200 [or you pay R50 per day]

If you pay daily you pay R120 per day.

Do you have a wildcard? If not you also need to pay R30 per day for a forestry permit.

This office will closing from the 20th December but the phone will be switched through to Streamx [tackle shop] and they will take bookings.

I don't mind paying these fees etc.. I just need to know what to do next. I've had no respose since.

How does one go about booking the beats and are they easily available with many being on leave this time of year..

I am down from the 17th December till the 7th Jan and would love to get out and fish a few times..especially one or two different streams as I've fished the Smalblaar once..

Anyone keen to have me tag along, PM me as I love to fish.. Any info/feedback welcome..

lakka
    Hi Ryan,

Easiest is to phone Jean or Elizabeth on 021 4247725 to book a beat and arrange payment. As the email states, after the 20th you can contact Craig at StreamX to arrange bookings.

I will be on leave from tomorrow and will be fishing most of the time - PM me if you want to tag along. I will only be available from next week Tues or Wed depending on how long it takes me to recover after this weekend

Regards,
    Darryl
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Quote Originally Posted by dlampert View Post
    Hi Ryan,

Easiest is to phone Jean or Elizabeth on 021 4247725 to book a beat and arrange payment. As the email states, after the 20th you can contact Craig at StreamX to arrange bookings.

I will be on leave from tomorrow and will be fishing most of the time - PM me if you want to tag along. I will only be available from next week Tues or Wed depending on how long it takes me to recover after this weekend

Regards,
    Darryl
    Lakka Darryl, I'll do that.. I'll send you a PM.

Cheers!
    Fly fishing, fly tying & rod building.....

http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=2531

Quote Originally Posted by dlampert View Post
    Hi Ryan,

Regards,
    Darryl
    You fishing Saturday?
    Daryl Human

The solution to any problem -- work, love, money, whatever -- is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Anyone keen to have me tag along, PM me as I love to fish..
    Let me know which dates you wanna go.... Still need to book closer to the time.
    Daryl Human

The solution to any problem -- work, love, money, whatever -- is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    You fishing Saturday?
    Yup, and you?
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Didn't book a beat in time
    Daryl Human

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3