Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Newbie

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Alberton/ Johannesburg
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Howzit Troy

    Lekka to have you here, and nag your boet to get you on the water...

    That way we can maybe get to see him for a change....
    Regards
    Adrian

    'Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.' ~Robert Louis Stevenson

    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.~ Mark Twain.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3,574
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianPowrie View Post
    Howzit Troy

    Lekka to have you here, and nag your boet to get you on the water...

    That way we can maybe get to see him for a change....
    We must make a plan...be warned though, Troy normally kicks my ass when we fish the river....he is a bloody Heron jong...he he he
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    6,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    We must make a plan...be warned though, Troy normally kicks my ass when we fish the river....he is a bloody Heron jong...he he he
    I think all your mates kick your arse on any river,
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vanderbijlpark
    Posts
    7,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    I think all your mates kick your arse on any river,
    Dave, only as far as participation is concerned. Shamma's is a very good and capable f/f, in ANY situation/location.

    Do not underestimate our Jules.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3,574
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Dave, only as far as participation is concerned. Shamma's is a very good and capable f/f, in ANY situation/location.

    Do not underestimate our Jules.
    Uncle Herm..you are the one that 1st took me to the Vaal...plus, anyone can fish well when using a net....
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •