View Poll Results: Where would you prefer the Latest Album Picture to be located?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Back at the top

12 80.00%
  • Leave it at the bottom where it is

1 6.67%
  • Who cares

2 13.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Latest album picture moved?

Default Latest album picture moved?

Is there a reason why the latest album picture section has been moved down to the bottom of the web page?

Not sure about everyone else but that was a feature I enjoyed having right at the top so that you could see the latest escapades from our forum members.

Now it is tucked away where you don't even notice it.

What do you guys think?
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

Just guessing that it made way for the ads at the top.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Haven't you heard? Where have you been? Money is now the number one priority on this forum. Soon we'll be charged to view pics full size.

Move the classifieds down, and put the album pics back up there...is my suggestion.

Are you crazy Mike! FT gets commission on the stuff sold on the auctions...

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    Haven't you heard? Where have you been? Money is now the number one priority on this forum. Soon we'll be charged to view pics full size.
    Just a quick question. About every post of yours is a complain about this forum. Why are you still here?
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

If you're fly fishing as though you are 'in a contest', and the only objective is to 'catch fish' - you are missing the point .... and that is disappointing

"Fly fishing is for those who hold that the fun in the race of life is in the running, not just the winning, that existence is its own justification, that a day spent in a stream or a pond with a goal in mind is a joy even if the goal is not achieved."
    ~by Jon Margolis and Jeff MacNelly

Quote Originally Posted by Morne View Post
    Just a quick question. About every post of yours is a complain about this forum. Why are you still here?
    To see what you have on offer to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Move the classifieds down, and put the album pics back up there...is my suggestion.
    I would second that option.

There are now ads at the top, classifieds below that, an ad on the top left and an add all the way down the left side.

You have to scroll down a full page before you acutally see the meat of the forum. The whole first page is basically just bumf.
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

Don't be so bloody miserable Give the guys a break for trying to make a living.

I cannot even see them at the bottom, where havre they gone..

Ok Edit.........found them..
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

To see what you have on offer to buy.
    Has anything tickled your fancy...Morne has loads to offer.......

stir stir stir...he he he

(c) (tm) (r)
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast