Thread: seychelles

Default seychelles

hi guys.

does anyone here have any idea where i can find tide charts for Seychelles?
    worst of all we planning to go in October, but wanna try find the tides so i can decide what week i want to be there? can anyone help?

thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4kolfish View Post
    hi guys.

worst of all we planning to go in October, but wanna try find the tides so i can decide what week i want to be there? can anyone help?

thanks!!!
    google OR GOOGLE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

ive tried...... cant find any sites that show the tides so far ahead.....

ive tried...... cant find any sites that show the tides so far ahead.....
    Just googled Seychelles tide charts, best bet is Frontiers, the'll send it to you. Or some http//vancouver, but check it out. Sorry to not help more. Need someone to carry your bags.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

I'll get them for you. we use them every day when we go diving. I don't have much access to internet so you're maby gonna have to wat till next weekend.

hi guys.

thanks!!!
    Just a bit of advice , we have been there a few times , October is way to early.( the wind pump proper) Please do not get me wrong , i am not telling you when to go , but the earliest one should go would be mid to late November , the best moon phase would be new moon . We have found 3 days after new the fish are loose. If you can get your tides in to have hi & lo between 10:00 and 15:00 ( good sight fishing because of the high sun) you will have a blast.

Enjoy.

thanks for the help guys. yeah i know October isn't the best time but we not really doing a full on fishing trip (well i am) we going in a big group, some fish and some don't. i would like to go in November but 3 of the people going cant get leave in November so we don't have much of a choice.
    thanks allot for the help and advise!!

I'm still using the Bluechart on Mapsource (has been replaced by new software) and the chart comes with a "Tides and Marine services" feature which allows you to get to the tidal info. It's the quickest way for me to get tidal info anywhere in the world. Hope this is of help otherwise give me the dates and I can try and extract the data for you.

thanks will. i got the tides eventually on monday but now thinking if its worth going after rickos advise...... well have to wait and see.....

thanks will. i got the tides eventually on monday but now thinking if its worth going after rickos advise...... well have to wait and see.....

My best trip to the Seychelles was in September, so October might be good as aswell. The wind blew hard, but the fishing was great, so I wont back out only because its in October. The baitfish will already be around and it will still be a great trip.

Ricko is correct though with regard to November normally being the start of the better fishing period.