Thread: playing around with brushes

Default playing around with brushes

ok so all this brush talk got to me...

I finally bought some brushes at upstream to give it a go. Heres what I came up with:

One is a sand prawn thats going to be used on my quest for a steenbras in the surf. Its an avalon take on an enrico pusgili spawning shrimp.

The purple one is a toy for my girlfriends daughter. She wanted a purple one without "horns" (weedguard :P ) The eyes are super glued to a section of polar fibre and silicon sheeting.

"If you dont have almost unlimited patience, forget about becoming an accomplished saltwater fly angler" Jack Samson

detail:
    "If you dont have almost unlimited patience, forget about becoming an accomplished saltwater fly angler" Jack Samson

(both tied on normal shank hooks

At least your prawn will taste better than Ocean Basket's
    Nicely done

Quote Originally Posted by petercoetzee View Post
    ok so all this brush talk got to me...

I finally bought some brushes at upstream to give it a go. Heres what I came up with:

One is a sand prawn thats going to be used on my quest for a steenbras in the surf. Its an avalon take on an enrico pusgili spawning shrimp.

The purple one is a toy for my girlfriends daughter. She wanted a purple one without "horns" (weedguard :P ) The eyes are super glued to a section of polar fibre and silicon sheeting.

Good BONANZA flies those.:
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.