Thread: Wanted: 3wt in 9 or 10 foot

Default Wanted: 3wt in 9 or 10 foot

Hi all,

been wanting to get a 3 wt in the 9 to 10 foot range and was wondering if any one has one looking for a new home? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Sean Schutte

try the Echo Shadow PE range. Spectacular rod for price. Not gonna part with mine soon!

hi Bernard,

Where can you source these rods from and any idea of cost

Regards

Howdy Sean.
    Ay, finding a new rod can be a challenge....Is there any particular brand that you are partial too, and +- a budget your aiming at? I've already made a few calls my end to see if anyone I know has something you might like.
    I'll keep going and keep you posted!

Please PM me your email.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    try the Echo Shadow PE range. Spectacular rod for price. Not gonna part with mine soon!
    Wow, nice fly rod... http://ncflyfishingteam.com/?p=975

Bernard, can I pm you with my email address too please!

Thanks.

Phillip stock the Echo range at Eikendal - I got the 3# 10ft and are very happy with it !!

Thats a very good review MattX, I agree 100%. Didn't originally buy it for that purpose but now use it in competition, and I reckon its perfect...

Whats I said to (the other guy): [not sure if we are allowed to put sales stuff on flytalk - but since the post before me did, and Im in now way selling this stuff]:

I got my Echo at Eikendal, Stellenbosch, but try phoneing Mark Krige at Upstream - I think he brings them in.

Depends on what you want use it for... and of course what your preferences in a rod are.

I was specifically looking for a small stream nymphing rod, to do a very specific kind of job - and was mightily impressed by the echo.

all the best, I hope you find what you want!