Thread: Tarpon Toads fresh out Havana

Default Tarpon Toads fresh out Havana

While waiting for our next group to arrive , i have been tying some Tarpon Toads. All these flies were tied using BRUSHES.

Purple Toad :

Orange & Red Toad

Hotel room fly tying Bench

Busy with some AVALON flies ...

Same story...cannot see the pics...it's always like this when the image is hosted by imageshack.

All I see is this pic:

Then, it seems the problem is ImageShack will only allow images to show on websites that are registered with them...in other words, FlyTalk must register the site on ImageShack's site, before pics will show...

I found this info: (Phillip / Pierre will have to look into it and let us know?)

How to Show Photo if Domain Unregistered at Imageshack (Solution). Did you see error on your any of the imageshack photos like this – Domain Unregistered, please register..

I think imageshack has changed their policies and according to their new rules, the domain should be registered at their official website, if not the image won’t appear. Your images are not deleted, instead they are blocked till you register your domain (website URL). Here is the solution -

Go to http://stream.imageshack.us/content....l&q=reg_domain
    You will get a small form, enter your name, email and all your website address and click submit.
    Your websites will be reviewed by ImageShack.us authorities and your images will be restored as it is once your domain has been approved.

Easiest solution is for everyone to use another image hosting site, that does not have that cr@p. Like www.photobucket.com

Flies from Havana
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Default

Ricko, when are you coming back? CJ has something waiting ...
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

serious , hy sal in die wolke wees , back in shop 21 June. Moerse dankie !!!