Thread: Winston Agent SA???

Default Winston Agent SA???

Is there a Winston agent in SA and what shop sells Winston rods?

Thanks

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Machann View Post
    Is there a Winston agent in SA and what shop sells Winston rods?

Thanks
    Frontier Fly Fishing are the agents
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Thanks Mario.

Hi Mario

I think that has changed despite Frontier being the registered dealer on the Winston web site.

Frontier are the exclusive distributors of Sage and I think that has changed the arrangement with Winston. But, a call to Frontier would be a good start.

Regards

Paul
    Fisherman - We're all born honest but we soon get over it!

5. Default

I think the still are, as well as being Sage's agent. Will beep Mike quick.
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

6. Default

Hi

We will assist with repairs and replacements for Winston, however, as a strategic decision, we are no longer the agent for Winston.

If you are thinking of investing in the brand, please research the company throughly and consider all aspects of your purchase.

Regards

7. Default

There you have it
    Mario Geldenhuys