Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Breast Tilapia/Bream

The Rivendell Hatchery in Grahamstown supplies a few species of Tilapia, although I don't think they do Rendalli at present. They have very good Mossambicus. Speak to Nick James at 046-6225757 or nickjames@intekom.co.za
    Last edited by Stephen Louw; 16-06-11 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Louw View Post
    The Rivendell Hatchery in Grahamstown supplies a few species of Tilapia, although I don't think they do Rendalli at present. They have very good Mossambicus. Speak to Nick James at 046-6225757 or nickjames@intekom.co.za
    Thanks for your input, appreciated, have not heard of them but will do some digging to see if they have waters as well.
    THANKS again.

DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Louw View Post
    Shot Stephen! I'll look into how good the Mossambicus are for the system I'm looking at. I reckon they're all pretty similar and hardy.
    "I know that I was born, and I know that I'll die. The inbetween is mine...I am mine!" Eddie Vedder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12