Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Articulated Double Bunny's

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    PM my vanaand so 21:00 se kant dan kyk ek gou - anders gaan ek vergeet. Thanks.
    Sorry wasi gisteraand online nie. Harry's Law, CSI, Lie to Me.
    Gerrit Viljoen

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit Viljoen View Post
    Sorry wasi gisteraand online nie. Harry's Law, CSI, Lie to Me.
    Let me go get that mag quick ...
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by dlampert View Post
    Speaking of Tarpon, congrats Paul! Heard you nailed them in Cuba.
    Thanks Darryl, we had a great trip, hooked 8 and landed 3. I'm trying to put a pic or two on the site but I'm battling with photobucket. Grrrr! Going hunting this weekend, I'll sort it when I get back.

Regards

Paul
    Fisherman - We're all born honest but we soon get over it!

4. Default

Gerrit - this is not the one I saw in the TCFF, and for some reason now I cannot find the copy that I saw it in

This however might be helpful. Also, this looks a lot better than the one in the mag. A lot bigger as well.

http://www.tubeflytech.com/Tube_Fly_...Swim_Tank.html
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Very interesting thanks Mario!
    Gerrit Viljoen

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit Viljoen View Post
    Very interesting thanks Mario!
    Only a pleasure
    Mario Geldenhuys

Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post
    Thanks Darryl, we had a great trip, hooked 8 and landed 3. I'm trying to put a pic or two on the site but I'm battling with photobucket. Grrrr! Going hunting this weekend, I'll sort it when I get back.

Regards

Paul
    Hi Paul,

Look forward to seeing them. If you don't come right with photobucket then you can post them directly on flytalk into an Album and then just link to it.

Regards,
    Darryl
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234