Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

hi guys!

this is my first foray into the forum world, and i hope i offer some form of intelligent conversation while here.

I start fly fishing a while back, and have to admit that its been a long while since i did an actual double haul. since my fishing mate upped and left for the shores of england 6 years ago, i've lost the verve a bit.

lately, however, i've been more motivated to pick up the sticks again and fish. i guess its a primal thing that you simply just dont lose.

anyways, here's to good fishing and hopefully meeting a few new fishing buddies.

cheers!

welcome to the forum bud...

looking forward to hearing all the stories of kingies and shad off your area there...lots of fun.

plenty come into the bays there during the sardine run

enjoy the forum

Welcome to the madhouse, lots of good folk on here and a good few from your neck of the woods, I'm damn sure you will hook up with a lot of good folk. Enjoy.

Rols.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Welcome double haul

I am also new to the forum, but am learning a hell of a lot. And here in Knysna there is not alot of Flyers. So it is the perfect place to get knowledge and brag.

Enjoy pal
    " Not tonight baby! I gotta fly"

Welcome

Plenty to read and lots of fun to be had.
    Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish."

~by Roderick Haig-Brown