Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 new patterns for this season

awesome google work...

haha...love those flies...that spinner is great! and the caddis pupa rocks! i'll def do some of those for the vaal. i have a latex sheet i was given by my physio for "stretches"...hmmmmmm lovely lime green latex sheet....may not make it to the end of the week now

Mario, came across a pattern not far back similar to this, had underbody of foam and cdc, cant find the link. Nice fly.(FOAM FOR FLOTATION)

DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Now those are mos baie lekker!!
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Mario, came across a pattern not far back similar to this, had underbody of foam and cdc, cant find the link. Nice fly.(FOAM FOR FLOTATION)

DAVE
    Will be nice to see. This was designed to float just under/in the surface, so I think it should work. Have not tied and tried yet though. Looks good though
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12