Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: stealth bomber 10 foot 6wt

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Collin, you need the Shamwari Poeth Klap rod.....it will help you, promise
    You dont even know how to use your own "shamwari poeth klap" rod!

Quote Originally Posted by C J View Post
    Nevermind his poeth klap rod, i hear he has a dangerous kfc round house kick, muay Thai Clinch Guillotine choke shamwari rod. be careful very careful.

Blog Entries

How do you explain all those yellows I zapped on that rod....hmmmm...Collin...gaan brei bietjie pap man!!!

Oh and that includes the beaut Yellow your were SUPPOSED to net for me!!!!
    Last edited by Shamwari; 21-10-11 at 12:34 PM.
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andre s View Post
    Nevermind his poeth klap rod, i hear he has a dangerous kfc round house kick, muay Thai Clinch Guillotine choke shamwari rod. be careful very careful.
    Andre,

The dangerous Hornbill Super Slam Flipping Stick is even worse...
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

How do you explain all those yellows I zapped on that rod....hmmmm...Collin...gaan brei bietjie pap man!!!

Oh and that includes the beaut Yellow your were SUPPOSED to net for me!!!!
    Only since you started using pap.......and I still beat your a$$ - it's the pap I tel you!

......and guy's listen to this - Shammers hooks a fish (probably in the a$$) the thing shoots past me down stream. Shammers k@ks me out because I did'nt net the fish!
    Eish - Shammers, you still have to play the fish for a while before you net it......dude!?!?
    Last edited by C J; 21-10-11 at 01:04 PM.

Blog Entries

Only since you started using pap.......and I still beat your a$$ - it's the pap I tel you!

......and guy's listen to this - Shammers hooks a fish (probably in the a$$) the thing shoots past me down stream. Shammers k@ks me out because I did'nt net the fish!
    Eish - Shammers, you still have to play the fish for a while before you net it......dude!?!?
    You were too busy tying on your 45th crazy charlie at the time...

The fish was well played and ready....Collin Schmollin looks at it, does not even make any attempt and after it got off he asks "was that my fault...?"

He just could not take it that I was kicking his ass even though I had never tried POLISH nymphing before....

LOL....No, let me tell you, fishing with Collin Schmollin was a pleasure and I am sure we will have many more sessions to come....if people heard us, they must have thought we hated each other or something with all the churping and vloeking...LOL

Collin you poeth, fish with you anytime buddy!

LOL....No, let me tell you, fishing with Collin Schmollin was a pleasure and I am sure we will have many more sessions to come....if people heard us, they must have thought we hated each other or something with all the churping and vloeking...LOL

Same here my bra!

........just dont ask Shammers to help you take a picture of a fish!!??

and one last thing......we nearly donnered those guy's fishing the spawning beds. I think we were both evenly the moer in!

You were too busy tying on your 45th crazy charlie at the time...

The fish was well played and ready....Collin Schmollin looks at it, does not even make any attempt and after it got off he asks "was that my fault...?"

He just could not take it that I was kicking his ass even though I had never tried POLISH nymphing before....

Dude if you want someone to net your fish for you hire a guide or a ghillie...

If youre going to be a cheap arse and fish with mates then net your own bloody fish
    "All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure." - Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Same here my bra!

........just dont ask Shammers to help you take a picture of a fish!!??

and one last thing......we nearly donnered those guy's fishing the spawning beds. I think we were both evenly the moer in!
    hmmm...I would have had to wade 800meters to take a pic of s 600gram fish????!!!!

Yes, to top it all off...those fekkers were actually kneeling in water about 20-30cm deep....targetting the spawners...talking does not help either, they just carry on with their selfish quest man!

Quote Originally Posted by schloshd1 View Post
    Gary, how do you find the #6 bomber for protecting lighter tippets? I currently fish a 10ft #5 magnum on the Vaal and fish 4x tippet confidently on it. How does the #6 bomber compare? I once fished with someone who was fishing a #6 axiom (also a "stiff" rod )and he was snapping off on 4x tippet regularly.
    Hi Andrew.
    The bomber is stiffer than the Magnum & has a fighting butt, which I put against my forearm & use to apply more sideways pressure of the fish. Not all '4X' are created equal - I fished today on the Vaal, used only 4X on the Bomber & purposefully 'horsed' whatever fish I hooked.
    Not one breakoff & that included some big foul-hooked muddies.
    Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    If you ever fish with Gary you will be astounded at how hard he "horses" fish. Only seen him pop tippet once, and never seen him fight a fish for longer than 90 seconds So, his answer should tell you a LOT
    Mario, thanks for the vote of confidence. If the 'popped' tippet you are refering to is the 7lb+ brown in Lesotho on 6X, I still say it was a tooth that cut it...but yes, 5X would probably have been better. I should have not allowed it that last run.
    Gary
    Flytyer - Where great flytying begins

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234