Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Two spots left on Warrenton Trip

  1. #21
    Booger Rose Banned User

    Default

    Let me guese - one sleep left?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Parys, Free State
    Posts
    10,023

    Default

    Hmmm so why are you all so quiet?
    Last edited by Gerrit Viljoen; 23-12-11 at 06:11 PM.
    Gerrit Viljoen

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    909

    Default

    trip was awesome, fishing was tough though - plenty of fish, just not maybe the average size everyone hoped for. I got a largie however, so i was happy

    i posted some pics in my gallery when we got back ...
    ---------------------------------------------
    http://wildjohannesburg.blogspot.com

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    6,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firephish View Post
    trip was awesome, fishing was tough though - plenty of fish, just not maybe the average size everyone hoped for. I got a largie however, so i was happy

    i posted some pics in my gallery when we got back ...
    So lets have a look see!! It's really not arrogant to post catches of fish, promise.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gauteng
    Posts
    1,225

    Default

    Ja, we bled a bit. The weather really did not play ball at all. The rain was okay but there were quite a few rhunderstorms with lots of lightning....

    The camp is fantastic. Well organised and the food was great! Excellent company too.
    Bryan Williams

    “My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

    Check out my albums

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    6,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Ja, we bled a bit. The weather really did not play ball at all. The rain was okay but there were quite a few rhunderstorms with lots of lightning....

    The camp is fantastic. Well organised and the food was great! Excellent company too.
    Well there you have it, good fishing and good company, does it get better. YES!! PICS, Anyways.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    So lets have a look see!! It's really not arrogant to post catches of fish, promise.
    sure, really special place:



    we found the mother load of muddies:



    The average size of Bryan & Graham's fish left something to be desired



    I got one or two respectable yellows:



    And a largie ... finally:



    Overall it was fantstic few days, would recommend it to anyone!
    ---------------------------------------------
    http://wildjohannesburg.blogspot.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •