Thread: *Lurk Mode Off*

Default *Lurk Mode Off*

Hello all,
    I'll keep this short and sweet. I've flyfished for about 7 or 8 years. Used to be on the old SASALT mailing list. I prefer to fish in the salt (I tie my own Saltwater flies) than freshwater, but saying that, the only freshwater I've really fished in is trout dams for stockies. I have flirted with bass a few times at Emmerentia, but been unsuccesful, and I've been to the Vaal once, and again.... was unsuccesful. I certainly dont fish as much as I should , but aim to get out a lot more in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilogaster View Post
    Hello all,
    I'll keep this short and sweet. I've flyfished for about 7 or 8 years. Used to be on the old SASALT mailing list. I prefer to fish in the salt (I tie my own Saltwater flies) than freshwater, but saying that, the only freshwater I've really fished in is trout dams for stockies. I have flirted with bass a few times at Emmerentia, but been unsuccesful, and I've been to the Vaal once, and again.... was unsuccesful. I certainly dont fish as much as I should , but aim to get out a lot more in 2008.
    Welcome! Nice too have you on board!!
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

Its about time you stop Lurking (PM and not posting) and join the group just watch out for the following ppl C.W (He will have you trying to figure out what he just posted for hours but we all jove him and if you wana join a club he is the man) Shaun (He gets nasty if you mension any thing bad about the shark line but knows his stuff - Floating) Wiets (he just loves giving things away so keep an eye out - Ta Wiets) Pierre (he is the man to talk to about any thing regarding the forum) Wolf (The man that knows all about insects and has some nice pictures) Rols (Helped me make my first anchor - Ta) C.S (Sir) and the Michael (Need to build a rod he is the man) list just does not end............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................
    Last edited by Deneys; 18-12-07 at 07:14 AM.
    NOTICE :

If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice
    is not worth noticing thank you for
    NOTICING

Quote Originally Posted by Spilogaster View Post
    Hello all,
    Very good New Years resolution, and probably easier to keep than most other I have heard.
    PK

I am haunted by waters - Norman Maclean

thanks for the welcome guys
    yeah Deneys, I've browsed through most of the topics and seen some people's opinions of that Sharkline... I'm not going to go there tho