Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newbie Here

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    I would love to see one of these...looking at Roy's bass rods, these should be beaut!
    Picked up the shipment this afternoon... and.... Oooh lala they are just as good as I thought they would be.

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    If i could fish for the yellows on fly every day i would. They are awesome, so good choice! They will give you endless days of fun!
    Fantastic! I will be sure to share any and all catches...
    Here Fishy Fishy...

Quote Originally Posted by webbrent View Post
    Picked up the shipment this afternoon... and.... Oooh lala they are just as good as I thought they would be.

Fantastic! I will be sure to share any and all catches...
    I think I need to test one and write an informative review for your Brent...I think the review and pending report will take me a few years to complete :-)
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    I think I need to test one and write an informative review for your Brent...I think the review and pending report will take me a few years to complete :-)
    HAHAHAA!!! That period where possession is 9/10's of the law :P

Off Yellow fishing next weekend with some of the boys from Flytalk, really looking forward to it.
    Here Fishy Fishy...

Quote Originally Posted by webbrent View Post
    HAHAHAA!!! That period where possession is 9/10's of the law :P

Off Yellow fishing next weekend with some of the boys from Flytalk, really looking forward to it.
    That is great man...dont forget to give LM yellows a bash to when the time comes...
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Welcome to the forum!

My mate's father was big into art lure fishing for Bass. One day during our teens he decided its time to try "gooi n vlieg" for a change, man he killed us every time we went Bass fishing with him!

Moral of the story, don't go fish with newbie fly fishermen/ ex-Bass anglers!

Enjoy the journey and the forum man!
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience - "Ralph Waldo Emerson"
    www.flyordie.co.za

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2