Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Flyfishing Freebie - Contermanskloof

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Bugger View Post
    Did I miss something?
    You missed the biggest fish caught prize giving! I nearly forgot about it myself!

Well done again Shawn....well fished!
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    You missed the biggest fish caught prize giving! I nearly forgot about it myself!

Just to confirm Chris, will I be able to access the dam during this week on the days I knock off at 12H00 for 16H30?
    Clive

"One final cast for luck, and the really last throw in honour of a fair lady ... If they don't rise to that, they are no gentlemen" - Anon

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post

On the same page now. Welldone Shawn
    Clive

"One final cast for luck, and the really last throw in honour of a fair lady ... If they don't rise to that, they are no gentlemen" - Anon

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Bugger View Post
    Just to confirm Chris, will I be able to access the dam during this week on the days I knock off at 12H00 for 16H30?
    I have emailed you in this regard Clive.

Cheers, Chris
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Thanks Chris. Will download.
    Clive

Chris. I just had a chat to another 2 possible members. Will keep you posted.
    Clive

Thanks Clive.

You guys must please excuse the quality of the photos. I realized only afterwards that my camera was set to the lowest res RGB setting! They'll just have to do, jammer!

Hey Chris. Thanks for the opportunity to get the old line wet and meet some really typically nice flyfolk. Good to be back on the water again,especially such a beauty. Long time since I've cracked a beer at 09.45!

Quote Originally Posted by zipper View Post
    Hey Chris. Thanks for the opportunity to get the old line wet and meet some really typically nice flyfolk. Good to be back on the water again,especially such a beauty. Long time since I've cracked a beer at 09.45!
    Only a pleasure zipper. Was nice to meet you and I hope to see you again!

What is it about membership? Can people do an annual membership?

Saw only photo's of carp. Any trout caught??

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast