Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Man U vs Arsenal

6 in the City!
    Rudolph
    No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
    Confucius

Man City is not a bad cricketing side. They hit Man U for 6
    Frederick

"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?" - Billy Connolly

"The harder you try, the luckier you get" - Gary Player.

"If your mind can conceive it; and your heart can believe it - then you can achieve it." - Muhammad Ali

oh dear.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Doesn't look like much has changed since earlier this season... Still only one team in Manchester...

Only one quality team still unbeaten in the league- oh and City as well...
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

United fans can feel better today though - they beat Aldershot last night in the carling cup.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Talking

Great game between two evenly matched sides! Pity Aldershot Town didn't use their opportunities more wisely!
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

All credit to Man City they played well!

Considering Man U have played all the top clubs and are only 5 points behind aint so bad, Lets see what happens when City have done the same

Kev Newcastle have also had an easy start to the season, I am sure you are looking forward to playing Man Utd, City, Chelsea and Liverpool
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Matt- already seen off Spurs and Arsenal. City have legitimacy- we will take points from Utd, Pool and Chelsea- just watch! We have been written off since the start of the season- and now only NU and City unbeaten. After City lose in the Carling Cup tonight and Newcastle win Newcastle will be the only unbeaten side in the top tier this season. Not too bad for a team that was a favourite to be relegated!

Tiote, Cabaye, Marveaux, Ba to name a few are guys bought on a shoe string budget for very little- and yet the talent that they have is phenomenal. How long the Toon will hold on to them I am not sure- but fact is that NUFC is finally shrugging off the rep of being an utter joke and instead beginning to gain a rep of a very well run side- financially and managerially.

For me the season has already been made and I love hearing week in and week out that it can't carry on the way it has been!

Fewest goals conceded this season also show that the defensive nightmares of the past (days with Bramble etc- eish!) Are over! Colo is superb and we have Davide Santon who plays for Italy unable to kick Ryan Taylor out of the starting line up in a position that he is not even supposed to be accustomed to!

Loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    Matt- already seen off Spurs and Arsenal. City have legitimacy- we will take points from Utd, Pool and Chelsea- just watch! We have been written off since the start of the season- and now only NU and City unbeaten. After City lose in the Carling Cup tonight and Newcastle win Newcastle will be the only unbeaten side in the top tier this season. Not too bad for a team that was a favourite to be relegated!

Tiote, Cabaye, Marveaux, Ba to name a few are guys bought on a shoe string budget for very little- and yet the talent that they have is phenomenal. How long the Toon will hold on to them I am not sure- but fact is that NUFC is finally shrugging off the rep of being an utter joke and instead beginning to gain a rep of a very well run side- financially and managerially.

For me the season has already been made and I love hearing week in and week out that it can't carry on the way it has been!

Fewest goals conceded this season also show that the defensive nightmares of the past (days with Bramble etc- eish!) Are over! Colo is superb and we have Davide Santon who plays for Italy unable to kick Ryan Taylor out of the starting line up in a position that he is not even supposed to be accustomed to!

Loving it!
    Kev that's what I love about you Newcastle fans, you are SO damn passionate

Considering you play City, Utd and Chelsea in consecutive weeks and both City and Utd are at home I think the most you will likely get is 1 point! Not taking anything away from Newcastle I just think that it will be very hard to stop City and Utd from scoring at home. City and United are scoring an avg. of 3 goals per game!

But I must say Newcastle have been the suprise package of the season, lets hope their run continues
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Toon Army!!
    Rudolph
    No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
    Confucius

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast