Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tying Sequence Index

Anything I missed out?

Let me know if there should be more Categories or if i have missed some Tying sequences from the site.

Hopefully we can fill some of these categories up over time.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

If you write a Tying sequence, just state what categories it should go into and I will update these sections.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Brilliant Grant! Will post sbs shortly to be added...

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    If you write a Tying sequence, just state what categories it should go into and I will update these sections.
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

Quote Originally Posted by nkula_nkula View Post
    I concur Liam,my only concern is participation.

Lets hope people take part in posting their secret flies

is there any way that these tying sequences could be posted in the MAIN page? ... pictures don't always work for me in here (think my damn IT "administrators" have blocked certain photo storage sites)
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    is there any way that these tying sequences could be posted in the MAIN page? ... pictures don't always work for me in here (think my damn IT "administrators" have blocked certain photo storage sites)
    Could be DSL Cap related, locally hosted images only would then display.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuide.co.za View Post
    Could be DSL Cap related, locally hosted images only would then display.

nope .... (I am on a LAN) .... can get to SOME photo sites and can open images uploaded from PC's .... but "they" have firewalled some sites!!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    nope .... (I am on a LAN) .... can get to SOME photo sites and can open images uploaded from PC's .... but "they" have firewalled some sites!!
    Damn IT Geeks
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by nkula_nkula View Post
    Yeah get those ones you have already done uploaded!

Grant, I just posted another sequence...the TWO-TONE MAYFLY NYMPH. Under a new topic. It must go under smallmouth yellows I guess, or nymphs? Maybe both places??

Thanks,
    Mike

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast