PDA

View Full Version : Big leerie haunt now R&S paradise!!

Chris Shelton
04-06-07, 01:01 PM

This is one of three rock n' surf 'lead slingers' who scattered when they saw my first light approach on Saturday!! :mad: I just managed to get this photo in the nick of time before this guy hightailed. You know, I swear I recognise the profile.............just cant put my finger on it. Can anyone help to identify the angler please? :mad:

kyle-J
04-06-07, 01:21 PM
He looks like a criminal caught by a CCTV camera.... very guilty! I recon he should be punished for his actions!
P.S. there were only two lead slingers, I was doing the "Lazy Drift".

Chris Shelton
04-06-07, 01:24 PM
yeah, I can just make out the evil glint in his eye! A most unsavoury looking character if you ask me :mad:

Chris Shelton
04-06-07, 01:38 PM

There's that profile again........damn, I know I've seen this guy somewhere before!:(

Chris Shelton
04-06-07, 01:49 PM

This poor guy suffered a near miss when a profectile of Coke bottle proportions nearly decapitated him!!! :mad:

swsmith
04-06-07, 02:37 PM
this is totally unacceptable...this is what happens when the r&s boys here about these things..im disgusted....any chance you had a look at his plate chris,or maybe the car he was driving????

Pierre
04-06-07, 02:40 PM
this is totally unacceptable...this is what happens when the r&s boys here about these things..im disgusted....any chance you had a look at his plate chris,or maybe the car he was driving????

So uit die perd se bek uit !!!!! :)

kyle-J
04-06-07, 02:46 PM
And to make matters worse, one of them was running around half naked and the other was in a rubber suit! makes you wonder what else they get up to these R&S boys!:eek:

swsmith
04-06-07, 02:50 PM
So uit die perd se bek uit !!!!! :)

can you translate please pierre......im not to sure what you mean

swsmith
04-06-07, 02:53 PM
And to make matters worse, one of them was running around half naked and the other was in a rubber suit! makes you wonder what else they get up to these R&S boys!:eek:

absolutly shocking...even the regular saturday braaiers were getting turned off by them....we need to do something about this.before it esculates!!!!!!!

Pierre
04-06-07, 02:53 PM
can you translate please pierre......im not to sure what you mean

So out of the horses poephol !!! :)

kyle-J
04-06-07, 02:58 PM
absolutly shocking...even the regular saturday braaiers were getting turned off by them....we need to do something about this.before it esculates!!!!!!!

I thought they were part of the regular braaiers with behavior like that! if not its a new low for Sandvlei. I for one will not be fishing there again. It just is not safe anymore! is nothing sacred these days?

Chris Shelton
04-06-07, 03:01 PM

Unfortunately not Steve, but I'm glad you agree that this is disgraceful! Pity you missed him, I am sure you would have caught him with those long grasshopper legs of yours. You must have arrived about a minute after he disappeared.

Chris Shelton
04-06-07, 03:26 PM
His mate retrieving a Coke bottle plug/popper

KevinC
04-06-07, 03:33 PM
Writing off cars and selling your catch to I&J... tough times hey bru? Dont worry, your high maintenance will be getting onto a plane soon...

swsmith
04-06-07, 05:13 PM
sounds like you know him kevin....care to inform the rest of us.they look like shady characters...one can just not make out there profiles....

swsmith
04-06-07, 05:14 PM
i did here in the distance as they were driving off...someone shouting...21...living the dream...dont know what that means.

KevinC
04-06-07, 05:19 PM
i did here in the distance as they were driving off...someone shouting...21...living the dream...dont know what that means.

ha ha ha! I guess the person who shouted that was the passenger???

KevinE
04-06-07, 10:44 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but what were they doing wrong?

KevinC
04-06-07, 11:49 PM
They, or more to the point, one of them is an esteemed member of this site who is being influenced by a R&S-mad digs mate- not only does it seem that they share a passion for the great thirst but now also this... it saddens and sickens me to see it happening- after all, they didn't even consider inviting me to join them!:mad: 21 se moer! ;)

swsmith
05-06-07, 09:09 AM
kev,i think you were into your first trout by the time this was all happening....besides rumour has it you battle to wake up in the morning anyway.....as for 21...well as ive heard far to much talent for one household...

noweeds
05-06-07, 11:03 AM
SW....welcome to the dark side...........the force i see strong in you is!!

swsmith
05-06-07, 11:07 AM
ive always been there....just wanted to give dean a chance to shine...dont worry all will be unleashed on the 16th...wwhhoooooooooooo

Chris Shelton
05-06-07, 11:11 AM
ive always been there....just wanted to give dean a chance to shine...dont worry all will be unleashed on the 16th...wwhhoooooooooooo

as if you haven't unleashed enough already! :D

noweeds
05-06-07, 11:24 AM
You and Dean had better bring your A game cause it's ON!!!

swsmith
05-06-07, 11:52 AM
i think my c "game" should be enough.....

noweeds
05-06-07, 11:55 AM
Thats just cause you are used to fishing with Dean........

swsmith
05-06-07, 12:09 PM
oh sorry...here i thought all provincial anglers were the same....

noweeds
05-06-07, 01:14 PM
That was your first mistake!!;)

swsmith
06-06-07, 08:56 AM
Writing off cars and selling your catch to I&J... tough times hey bru? Dont worry, your high maintenance will be getting onto a plane soon...

just a little something for you kev...(pierre hope you dont mind the language)

KevinC
06-06-07, 09:10 AM
just a little something for you kev...(pierre hope you dont mind the language)

Stephen I dont think that language is appropriate on this site... I am shocked and offended... you've only been on the chokka boats for one week and look at how the crew are already influencing you...:D

swsmith
06-06-07, 09:28 AM
in your words mr cox...cry me a river........

Chris Shelton
06-06-07, 09:31 AM
hahaha.....Looks like there is very little love lost between you guys :D

swsmith
06-06-07, 09:38 AM
chris...kevin is just frustrated.i understand.its a place we have all been...wwhhoooooo

Chris Shelton
06-06-07, 09:49 AM
ja.......he hasn't been admitted to the 'papgooi paleis' yet. I told him last time we were out together that he can't always make me put the stink rooi ass on the hook for him. I don't know if he will ever overcome this vital hurdle.........but until such time, no admitance....sorry mate!

swsmith
06-06-07, 09:54 AM
i wonder if he can even cast with conventional r&s tackle.....

KevinC
06-06-07, 09:57 AM
Ja Chris, little Stephie (Steffie) is launching a scathing attack on me and I cant understand why- although I have heard that people do get quite aggro when the realities of life start to hit home...

It's OK Steffie- Im sure the leeries wont mind...

Chris Shelton
06-06-07, 09:57 AM
In Kevin's defence, the man can put it away. What I found quite amusing was the little foxtrot that he did just prior to the cast :D

KevinC
06-06-07, 09:59 AM
ja.......he hasn't been admitted to the 'papgooi paleis' yet. I told him last time we were out together that he can't always make me put the stink rooi ass on the hook for him. I don't know if he will ever overcome this vital hurdle.........but until such time, no admitance....sorry mate!

Eish! The men have ganged up have they?!? Chris- I would be careful about ganging with Stef- you might come home from a R&S trip with a Rooiaas...

Chris Shelton
06-06-07, 10:00 AM
Ja Chris, little Stephie (Steffie) is launching a scathing attack on me and I cant understand why- although I have heard that people do get quite aggro when the realities of life start to hit home...

It's OK Steffie- Im sure the leeries wont mind...

whahahahaha..........the man is just showing his salt, that's all

swsmith
06-06-07, 10:01 AM
kev...you are just jealous cos your xhosa ladies dont have handbags...and therefor you dont need to carry them when they go to the ladies.....

chris...i call it the campesse(spelling??) foxtrot... :-)

Chris Shelton
06-06-07, 10:06 AM
kev...you are just jealous cos your xhosa ladies dont have handbags...and therefor you dont need to carry them when they go to the ladies.....

chris...i call it the campesse(spelling??) foxtrot... :-)

the final straw for me was the foot that came up in the air behind him as he unleashed the cast, his body weight perfectly transfered and balanced on his leading leg........such grace and finesse :D

swsmith
06-06-07, 10:12 AM
ha ha ha.....did you see the provincial anglers finish...much more prettier than mine....

wheres kevin gone??? does this mean i win???

Chris Shelton
06-06-07, 10:15 AM
AND THE STINKROOIASS AWARD GOES TO.........:p

swsmith
06-06-07, 10:18 AM
thank you...thank you...id like to take this opportunity to thank my fans,my producer........

ha ha ha,its been fun guys but im going to need to start work now....

Chris Shelton
06-06-07, 10:23 AM
Congratulations! Well deserved....well deserved! :D