PDA

View Full Version : Free Icelandic Lamb Fur

Wiets
11-08-07, 11:55 PM
Free Icelandic Long Hair Lamb Fur

Up for grabs are 4 pieces of Icelandic Long Hair Lamp Fur. The actual skin size is about the same area as the Marlboro's in the picture. The hair is not brushed or combed, is Ivory in colour, is quite fine (almost like Craftfur), very dense and between 80 mm and 140 mm hair length. There is a slight weave in the hair - see bottom photo for a close up. Why bother with Craftfur if you can have this!

The Icelandic Fur pieces are for collection in Killarney Gardens, Cape Town or Isando, Johannesburg.

If you want a piece, list your name and preferred collection point here.

http://www.weizter.org/Images/Icelandic.jpg

http://www.weizter.org/Images/Icelandic1.jpg

rols
12-08-07, 10:43 AM
this will be perfect for the woolhead mullets. i will let someone else have a turn as i got from the last batch. if it goes slowly then add my name though.
looks nice & fluffy
cheers wiets

Deneys
12-08-07, 12:11 PM
can it be used for fresh water flys eg bass ? if so Ill take one

chriss
12-08-07, 06:54 PM
Wiets
I will like some please.
Rols
Keep mine and I will get it from you sometime....

rols
12-08-07, 08:28 PM
can it be used for fresh water flys eg bass ? if so Ill take one
this is stunning for any fly. tails, using as is but i would suggest a deer hair tailguard as the material tends to wrap around the hook shank after continous casting. also good for bodies

nicholas
12-08-07, 08:39 PM
I will take a piece please Wiets.

rols
12-08-07, 08:51 PM
ok so i left the option open from this morning, for someone else. i will cash in now wiets on behalf of nic. he had a christening this morning and wants to tie. he will be coming to my place this coming week to get with the program:D
i could have just taken it and given it to him at some time so i hope this is ok?
cheers

rols
12-08-07, 08:53 PM
ok so nic beat me to it, then yes i will have some please
thanks

nicholas
12-08-07, 09:03 PM
ok so nic beat me to it, then yes i will have some please
thanks

Thanks roland must have posted at the same time, looking forward to it.

rols
12-08-07, 09:21 PM
Thanks roland must have posted at the same time, looking forward to it.
see you tomorrow at eikendal, can't get there too early, must sort out the work. cheers
ps philip said yesterday there will be dancing girls at the side of the dam.
pps. they are willing to handle....fish , is what i remember now.
ppps. i think he said handle the fish as you would the dancing girls...boy, i'm going to bed right now to get the early rise:eek:
see you in morning

nicholas
12-08-07, 09:32 PM
see you tomorrow at eikendal, can't get there too early, must sort out the work. cheers
ps philip said yesterday there will be dancing girls at the side of the dam.
pps. they are willing to handle....fish , is what i remember now.
ppps. i think he said handle the fish as you would the dancing girls...boy, i'm going to bed right now to get the early rise:eek:
see you in morning

Sounds like you have had a long day,see you tomorrow.

:D :D

Wiets
13-08-07, 01:31 AM
For the guys in Capetown, the goods will be available for collection on Thursday 16 August 2007. I'll PM the collection address to you.