http://www.thedenverchannel.com/image/13435987/detail.html

So guys,,, 4 or 5 wt:D :D

tye2
05-11-07, 08:16 PM
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/image/13435987/detail.html

So guys,,, 4 or 5 wt:D :D

6 , 7 or 8 !!!:D

i'd go for a 7# on that one !

but mind you a mate of mine landed a 15kg barbel on a 5# this weekend so I dont know :o

Deneys
05-11-07, 08:27 PM
Damn Thats just a day fishing for me - I have pics but I forgot the external HD cable at work

rols
05-11-07, 08:41 PM
my word, that's some serious fish there. definately not on 6x tippet:eek:

nicholas
05-11-07, 08:54 PM
my word, that's some serious fish there. definately not on 6x tippet:eek:

I was waiting for a sage 0 wt on 7x tippet,but no takers:D

rols
05-11-07, 09:01 PM
I was waiting for a sage 0 wt on 7x tippet,but no takers:D
I had my first feel of a sage rod on friday. wow, super light, stunning looking reel, and just one thing to add here. Chris S. You dissed me about a reel having houding....Sorry, but there's no way for me, to want to even put that reel next to scratchable surfaces.:eek: my oh my, it was lovely.

nicholas
05-11-07, 09:09 PM
I had my first feel of a sage rod on friday. wow, super light, stunning looking reel, and just one thing to add here. Chris S. You dissed me about a reel having houding....Sorry, but there's no way for me, to want to even put that reel next to scratchable surfaces.:eek: my oh my, it was lovely.

You little closet sage sl&t...:D

rols
05-11-07, 09:18 PM
You little closet sage sl&t...:D
look it was definately a case of give it back quick...before i break it. so light....so smooth..... so forgiving....so loving....eish, i nearly tripped here as i got back in the closet:D

Andre
05-11-07, 09:23 PM
look it was definately a case of give it back quick...before i break it. so light....so smooth..... so forgiving....so loving....eish, i nearly tripped here as i got back in the closet:D

Ha hahaha Roland. well penned, sounds like "the ode to the Sage" Oh Sage oh Sage, wherefore art though, a rose by any other name........

rols
05-11-07, 09:31 PM
Ha hahaha Roland. well penned, sounds like "the ode to the Sage" Oh Sage oh Sage, wherefore art though, a rose by any other name........

heh heh.
I don't even want to mention what the 2 wt felt like. Oops, i nearly said, "what your 2 wt felt like." ... imagine that on a public forum. But between you and me...it was so soft and delicate. I did find though, that if the need arose....,your 2 wt could rise to the occasion:D
nice rod bru:p