PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

AdrianPowrie
03-01-08, 06:39 PM
My name is Adrian. I am based in Jozi and have about a year and a half experience under my belt. I started on trout, moved onto vaal yellows and recently discovered the joys of walking with wet, salty wading pants for an entire day.
I must say that fly fishing in general has been a great discovery for me and it will keep me out of the G/F's hair for many a weekend...

Regards and tight lines
Adrian

Gerrit Viljoen
03-01-08, 06:48 PM
My name is Adrian. I am based in Jozi and have about a year and a half experience under my belt. I started on trout, moved onto vaal yellows and recently discovered the joys of walking with wet, salty wading pants for an entire day.
I must say that fly fishing in general has been a great discovery for me and it will keep me out of the G/F's hair for many a weekend...

Regards and tight lines
Adrian

Howdi!!!!I see there r a lot of new members,quickly reaching a 1000 members.Weldone flytalk!!!

Let's hope there aren't any fonies selling cams and cams and cams.Welcome to all. :)

G

AdrianPowrie
03-01-08, 06:53 PM
It is pretty good to find a decent forum again.

I am looking forward to the knowlege that is bieng passed around...

Adrian

Gerrit Viljoen
03-01-08, 06:56 PM
It is pretty good to find a decent forum again.

I am looking forward to the knowlege that is bieng passed around...

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Great to have u on board.I'm getting nervous thinking about the next flyswop.Imagine 1 day we had 1000 participants?

G

AdrianPowrie
03-01-08, 07:06 PM
Having that many like minded peeps around would either be a complete disaster or would go down as the largest group of people to hit the nearest bit of water for no apparent reason.:D