PDA

View Full Version : Warning!!!

Nepptune
23-11-06, 10:51 AM
Just a little warning to all those down here in the Western Cape....

DON'T GO DRINKING WITH GRANT K AND KEVIN C ON A WEEK NIGHT!!!:eek:

Boys, I know I joined you after you guys were a few drinks down, but I am feeling like death warmed up and served with a side a headache on a mouldy platter this morning!!!:mad: :eek:

You have been warned!!!
And Kev...... I hope you felt like sh*t on your trek up the river this morning and missed at least 95% of fish coming to your fly!!!

gkieser
23-11-06, 11:00 AM
HAHAHAHA!!

Yeah Andre - I aint feelin too good neither plus I seemed to have screwed my knee up somehow on the drive home. Figure that one out!

How many tequilas did you okes end up spilling?

Umhlangarox
23-11-06, 11:01 AM
Hey Andre dont piss like a puppy if you wanna run with the wolves:)

Nepptune
23-11-06, 11:02 AM
HAHAHAHA!!

Yeah Andre - I aint feelin too good neither plus I seemed to have screwed my knee up somehow on the drive home. Figure that one out!

How many tequilas did you okes end up spilling?

Glad I am not suffering alone!!! I do have a constant stream of very hot brazilian models walking through my office right now which cheers me slightly....

As to the Tequila's..... I knocked mine over....then knocked Kev's ..... I think that was all..... After that we just knocked them back!!!:D

Umhlangarox
23-11-06, 11:04 AM
Glad I am not suffering alone!!! I do have a constant stream of very hot brazilian models walking through my office right now which cheers me slightly....

As to the Tequila's..... I knocked mine over....then knocked Kev's ..... I think that was all..... After that we just knocked them back!!!:D

Hmm sounds like you have a real sh@tty job hey it must really suck having to look at brazilian models right now:D

gkieser
23-11-06, 11:07 AM
Are they Brazillian by Nationality, or by.... umm.... er....

nevermind - my head hurts too much to think straight..

Nepptune
23-11-06, 11:09 AM
Are they Brazillian by Nationality, or by.... umm.... er....

nevermind - my head hurts too much to think straight..

Hahahahaha!!!:D

cptfly
23-11-06, 11:13 AM
why dont you send us a sample picture of these models.... he he he

Umhlangarox
23-11-06, 11:14 AM
Hahahahaha!!!:D

Andre you got a PM!

gkieser
23-11-06, 12:07 PM
Even our waiter last night was a fisherman. He was drilled very well and was a step ahead of us. new beers were placed on the table just as the old ones were being finished, and we didn't even ask for them!

Nepptune
23-11-06, 12:21 PM
Even our waiter last night was a fisherman. He was drilled very well and was a step ahead of us. new beers were placed on the table just as the old ones were being finished, and we didn't even ask for them!

I think I blame him for being too well trained....he didn't even give me a chance to say no!!!!
Bloody well trained waiters!!!

gkieser
23-11-06, 12:28 PM
hehehe! Honestly! You expect bad service and the next thing you know he's pouring them down your throat at a rate of knotts. What is this world coming to????

Nepptune
23-11-06, 12:34 PM
hehehe! Honestly! You expect bad service and the next thing you know he's pouring them down your throat at a rate of knotts. What is this world coming to????

I blame you and Kev for training the poor pap gooier!!!

gkieser
23-11-06, 02:44 PM
Nepp,

I want to frikken die man!

Unfortunately I have just realised that I will not in fact die, and am going to have to suffer through this pain. It is a horrible realisation to come to.

I need some of these today: :cool:

Nepptune
23-11-06, 03:01 PM
Nepp,

I want to frikken die man!

Unfortunately I have just realised that I will not in fact die, and am going to have to suffer through this pain. It is a horrible realisation to come to.

I need some of these today: :cool:

Grant, I am feeling worlds better mate..... Had a big health roll from Giovannis, popped a Mypradol, and just finshed a huge Breakfast Bagel ( Egg, Bacon, hashbrowns,sausage on a big old Bagel ) from Granny Feel goods...

Feelin pretty chipper in comparison to 4 hours ago!!!:)

KevinC
23-11-06, 06:29 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha! Friggin pissies...:D

I felt shyte this morning! Made Chris wait for me as I just could not get going this morning. Andre bru, you missed the best party at Club Engen afterwards- we must have stood in the car park for 45 minutes talking to intoxicated strangers... and Grant, you hurt your leg when you carried that beached whale to the backseat of your car...:rolleyes:

Eish, I fished like *** today! Pulled a RAB out of a NZ sized rainbow's mouth... the biggest fish I have EVER seen on our rivers- I blame the tequila for the shakes!

Nepptune
23-11-06, 06:42 PM
Biggest fish Kev??? Ja bru, pull the other one and get me another tequila while you are at it!!!:D

Sorry I missed the Engen Jol..... I should have joined as the combination of no food the whole day, and you two buggers plying me with beer made for a very fragile pip this morning!!!:eek:

KevinC
23-11-06, 06:54 PM
Biggest fish Kev??? Ja bru, pull the other one and get me another tequila while you are at it!!!:D

Sorry I missed the Engen Jol..... I should have joined as the combination of no food the whole day, and you two buggers plying me with beer made for a very fragile pip this morning!!!:eek:

Bru it was HUGE- we reckon 4lbs! Friggin scary fluffer muffer of a fish... and we know where he lives... give me a week and I'll show you pictures of him...:D

Ja, I dosed myself with 3 comprals before bed this morning- works like a charm.

KevinC
23-11-06, 07:04 PM
And worst is that Chris spotted him and gave me a chance to try hook the beast... sorry bru!:o

Umhlangarox
24-11-06, 08:30 AM
I felt shyte this morning! Made Chris wait for me as I just could not get going this morning.

Hmmmm sounds fimiliar Kev:D

Chris Shelton
24-11-06, 11:31 AM
Was the biggest fish I have ever seen on any stream. The fish mouthed Kevin's RAB, but Kevin, being the nice guy that he is felt sorry for the fish and pulled it away at the last moment. Such empathy is surely deserving of a medal of sorts! :D

Umhlangarox
24-11-06, 11:37 AM
Was the biggest fish I have ever seen on any stream. The fish mouthed Kevin's RAB, but Kevin, being the nice guy that he is felt sorry for the fish and pulled it away at the last moment. Such empathy is surely deserving of a medal of sorts! :D

:) :) Just if we were all as kind hearted as Kev this world would be a much nicer place:D

gkieser
27-11-06, 10:13 AM
Andre,

After putting out this warning, no one wanted to drink with me at the bells. :mad:

They were all a bunch of woeses!

KevinC
27-11-06, 10:21 AM
Andre,

After putting out this warning, no one wanted to drink with me at the bells. :mad:

Um Grant, I hate to be the one to state the obvious... but it was probably not as a result of this thread...

gkieser
27-11-06, 10:35 AM
Is it just me then? :(

KevinC
27-11-06, 10:40 AM
Is it just me then? :(

It took you a while, but I think your thick head is finally allowing the obvious to sink in...

gkieser
27-11-06, 10:42 AM
oh.

KevinC
27-11-06, 10:50 AM
Cry me a river

gkieser
27-11-06, 10:51 AM
You wanna go for a drink later?

gkieser
27-11-06, 10:51 AM
Cry me a river

*Cries Stream X*

Umhlangarox
27-11-06, 10:55 AM
Grant think you need to go to AA:D

gkieser
27-11-06, 10:56 AM
I am a Drunk, not an Alcoholic. Only Alcoholics need too go to meetings.

KevinC
27-11-06, 10:59 AM
You wanna go for a drink later?

No thanks

KevinC
27-11-06, 10:59 AM
I am a Drunk, not an Alcoholic. Only Alcoholics need too go to meetings.

AA is for quitters

Umhlangarox
27-11-06, 11:04 AM
Eish Grant this spandex thing must be really getting to you cause you seem to be going off the rails with all this drinking you doing:D

gkieser
27-11-06, 11:09 AM
Matt, you drink like a Girl. You're just jealous!

gkieser
27-11-06, 11:11 AM
No thanks

ok

Umhlangarox
27-11-06, 11:17 AM
Matt, you drink like a Girl. You're just jealous!

Hmmm says the one who cant drink 4 draughts in 1hr and you call yourself South African! Thats shameful!!!!!:D

gkieser
27-11-06, 11:19 AM
HA!!! That sounds like a Challenge! :D :D

When do you arrive young-un?

KevinC
27-11-06, 11:20 AM
ok

Nobody wants to drink with you, remember?

Seriously though, how about a beer over lunch and then a quick trip to a river for the evening rise? I have a spot I want to show you. But, oh, wait, um, are you working today? Eish, then Ill have to go by myself...;)

KevinC
27-11-06, 11:22 AM
Hmmm says the one who cant drink 4 draughts in 1hr and you call yourself South African! Thats shameful!!!!!:D

ha ha ha! :D

gkieser
27-11-06, 11:26 AM
You fish too much. It's starting to affect your drinking.

Umhlangarox
27-11-06, 11:29 AM
Grant i think you drink to much and its starting to affect your fishing:D

KevinC
27-11-06, 11:31 AM
I drink while I'm fishing...

gkieser
27-11-06, 11:40 AM
Grant i think you drink to much and its starting to affect your fishing:D

Not affecting my fishing, but my crack habit has been hampered since I started drinking so much. Pity that. It was fun.

KevinC
27-11-06, 11:45 AM
Not affecting my fishing, but my crack habit has been hampered since I started drinking so much. Pity that. It was fun.

Coke is fun to take while fishing- its just a mission carrying the toilet seat the whole day on the streams... I think that the William Joseph Coastal II was designed specifically for this... with the toilet seat holder on the back of the backpack... and just when we thought that fishpond was so much more thoughtful...

gkieser
27-11-06, 12:15 PM
Coke is fun to take while fishing- its just a mission carrying the toilet seat the whole day on the streams... I think that the William Joseph Coastal II was designed specifically for this... with the toilet seat holder on the back of the backpack... and just when we thought that fishpond was so much more thoughtful...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nepptune
27-11-06, 03:33 PM
Hey Kev, I was on SB 2 this morning ( I know, me fishing in the week!! Crazy huh?? I was with a client so it was "work"!!) and I think I found your mega Trout, or at least its twin......

I have never seen a fish that size on a stream...it was big, and dark and broad.... swam within 5 feet of me, and I swear it looked to be around 5 pounds or more!!!!

I was on the 00# and realising he wasn't gonna take a dry, I cheated and slipped on a big old strip leech and fed it down into his pool ( which was tiny by the way, not one of the big pools ).

First drift I had a lovely barrel of a fish, around 16 inches come up and nail the leech. Landed him, went back to the top of the pool and trried again...
About 4th drift down,BAM..... snapped on take...... F*%k sakes.....oh well, at least I believe you now about the other one!!!

KevinC
27-11-06, 10:44 PM
Hey Kev, I was on SB 2 this morning ( I know, me fishing in the week!! Crazy huh?? I was with a client so it was "work"!!) and I think I found your mega Trout, or at least its twin......

I have never seen a fish that size on a stream...it was big, and dark and broad.... swam within 5 feet of me, and I swear it looked to be around 5 pounds or more!!!!

I was on the 00# and realising he wasn't gonna take a dry, I cheated and slipped on a big old strip leech and fed it down into his pool ( which was tiny by the way, not one of the big pools ).

First drift I had a lovely barrel of a fish, around 16 inches come up and nail the leech. Landed him, went back to the top of the pool and trried again...
About 4th drift down,BAM..... snapped on take...... F*%k sakes.....oh well, at least I believe you now about the other one!!!

SHyte bru! Sounds hectic! There be dragons (or at least trout the size of dragons) in our streams! Although I am suprised that you caught anything this morning- as Darryl and myself were on that beat yesterday... I just cant understand how those fish would be willing to bite only a day after we taught them such a serious lesson...:rolleyes:

Chris Shelton
28-11-06, 04:09 AM
Kevin, I spoke to two people at the Bells who have landed 'Satan' recently, in the exact same pool. One of the guys who I guided was one of the fortunates. He painted a dot on his rod to mark the length of the fish. As you know, my rod is marked to 16 inches, but laying my rod next to his, I was able to do the projection and his marker comes in at 22 inches! The other person was a lady and her jealous husband confirmed the length.

KevinC
28-11-06, 08:20 AM
Eish, that fish is giving me nightmares. Confirmed at 22 inches? That's definitely one big fish.

dlampert
28-11-06, 08:36 AM

Hi Andre,

Sounds like the fish I hooked a couple of weeks back on SB2 while fishing with Neil and Brett. He took a size 16 klinkie after I had taken six fish from the run and was about to move up. He ran me up and down the pool shaking his head the whole way and finally threw the fly about 1m away from me :( I didn't see him on Sunday.

Regards,
Darryl

Chris Shelton
28-11-06, 11:12 AM
Andre,

I must give Grant this, he is extremely well mannered and good natured, even when nobody wants to drink with him anymore.
I was pushing zzzzz's already when he arrived back at Dwarsberg at some un***ly hour, after a lengthy party at Merwida Lodge. He was as quiet as a mouse, but in my broken slumber I heard the cap being spun off the bottle of Bells extra Special that he got for his pains on the stream. I heard him muttering something about not having a drinking buddy, but I pretended not to hear. He quietly closed the front door before disappearing with the bottle. That was the last I heard from him until I awoke at 5am, only to find him curled up like a baby in his bed. On the kitchen counter was a half empty bottle of Bells...Extra Special!

Umhlangarox
28-11-06, 11:16 AM
I must give Grant this, he is extremely well mannered and good natured, even when nobody wants to drink with him anymore.
I was pushing zzzzz's already when he arrived back at Dwarsberg at some un***ly hour, after a lengthy party at Merwida Lodge. He was as quiet as a mouse, but in my broken slumber I heard the cap being spun off the bottle of Bells extra Special that he got for his pains on the stream. I heard him muttering something about not having a drinking buddy, but I pretended not to hear. He quietly closed the front door before disappearing with the bottle. That was the last I heard from him until I awoke at 5am, only to find him curled up like a baby in his bed. On the kitchen counter was a half empty bottle of Bells...Extra Special!

Hahahaha:D Grant you know you are an alcoholic when you start drinking by yourself:)

gkieser
28-11-06, 11:17 AM
hehehe. I found a drinking buddy. After getting through most of the 1st half of the bottle, sitting on the bench outside the hut we were staying, a little squirrel came up and had a little chat with me while I had one or two more extra specials! Unfortunately he swore me to secrecy so I cannot divulge the conversations we had, suffice to say that he has seen some interesting sh*t going down in those cabins over the years!

Umhlangarox
28-11-06, 11:18 AM
hehehe. I found a drinking buddy. After getting through most of the 1st half of the bottle, sitting on the bench outside the hut we were staying, a little squirrel came up and had a little chat with me while I had one or two more extra specials! Unfortunately he swore me to secrecy so I cannot divulge the conversations we had, suffice to say that he has seen some interesting sh*t going down in those cabins over the years!

Grant had you been indulging in Crack cocaine when this squirrel came up and spoke to you:D

gkieser
28-11-06, 11:22 AM
I swear I had none until Raul (The Squirrel's name) showed up and he sold me a couple grams in exchange for me pulling off a couple of acorns from the tree I was sitting under. I am sure he spiked my drink while I was up trying to get the acorns down.

Umhlangarox
28-11-06, 11:26 AM
I swear I had none until Raul (The Squirrel's name) showed up and he sold me a couple grams in exchange for me pulling off a couple of acorns from the tree I was sitting under. I am sure he spiked my drink while I was up trying to get the acorns down.

Well Grant lets just hope it wasnt a date rape drug:eek:

KevinC
28-11-06, 11:30 AM

ha ha ha ha ha! Fluffing brilliant! Do you have Raul's mobile number? I hear squirrels are into freaky sh1t...

Chris Shelton
28-11-06, 11:37 AM
I have no idea what happened, but when I stepped outside at 5am, Raul was muttering and chirruping while he engaged in some repairs to the moss lining around the entrance to his home.

gkieser
28-11-06, 11:52 AM
I have no idea what happened, but when I stepped outside at 5am, Raul was muttering and chirruping while he engaged in some repairs to the moss lining around the entrance to his home.

HAHAHAHA!

Kev - you don't contact Raul, Raul contacts you.

KevinC
28-11-06, 12:31 PM
HAHAHAHA!

Kev - you don't contact Raul, Raul contacts you.

OK Esse...

gkieser
28-11-06, 01:11 PM
Ja he's Loco....