PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Alberton

Mamba
16-04-09, 01:03 PM
Just to introduce myself, I'm from Alberton. I have let my fishing on the back burner to long, I want to change that so here I am..

Herman Jooste
16-04-09, 01:48 PM
Welcome to the forums Mamba. Being in Alberton puts you a bit closer to the Vaal that a lot of the other Gauties.
Sorry I can't make Sat 18 as I will be unavailable untill around the 10th May.

Mamba
16-04-09, 02:05 PM
no problem, maybe next time

Shamwari
16-04-09, 02:14 PM
Kunjane Noka

poppernel
16-04-09, 03:48 PM
HI Mamba,

Welcome!! hope you post some outing reports. Enjoy.

DAVE

Mamba
16-04-09, 03:54 PM
I will Poppernel, Just hope some one gonna join me on the vaal this Saterday, 45 views and only one maybe reply on my invitation :D:D:D

Always better with company!:)

AdrianPowrie
16-04-09, 06:21 PM
Hey Mamba!!

Welcome to the forum!
I am also based in Alberton! You should join us at the TFTG meet on monday and the Saints meet on Thursday!

Wont be able to make Sat, But myself and a few of the forumers go pretty often, so look out for the next one!
Enjoy the pages here!!

Mamba
17-04-09, 09:09 AM
is th TFTG the one in Bryanston? and tell me more about the Saints please.

Shamwari
17-04-09, 09:18 AM
is th TFTG the one in Bryanston? and tell me more about the Saints please.

The TFTG is at the Bryanston Sports Club..see thread at Clubs. Good place to leasrn and practice Tying.

Saints in down Peter Road opposite Coachmans Crossing in Bryanston as well. Check the thread Chris Williams posted at Clubs as well....you cant miss it boet...good club to have a bloody good laugh, talk foooshing and have a couple of chabulis to!

chris williams
17-04-09, 09:19 AM
Flytiers Guild is Bryanston.

Also check my 'Stithians Flyfishers' section in the 'Clubs' on the Forum site

Gimme a shout if you're battling?

Cheers Chris

AdrianPowrie
17-04-09, 09:29 AM
The saints info can be found here: http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/showthread.php?p=134696#post134696
It is really worth it to come and have a beer with the guys and just generally have a good relaxing night out!

The TFTG is the one in Bryanston. The info can be seen here:http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=6334.

Where in Alberton are you based? I am in Raceview.

AdrianPowrie
17-04-09, 09:32 AM
Can see its friday on my side...
Very slow on the reply speed, You okes are just too fast!:D