PDA

View Full Version : Tiffin tins...

nicholas
03-06-10, 09:12 AM
Any idea where i can get them from in Cape town.

nicholas
03-06-10, 09:39 AM
http://www.tiffintin.com/pages/about-us

Just in case anyone wondered what they where.

Rendier
03-06-10, 01:21 PM
Speak to the guys in the indian quarter. Almost all the Indians we knew in London had these :D

MarkK
03-06-10, 05:48 PM
On a slightly different note: Does anyone know if I can get hold of a Kelly Kettle in SA?

poppernel
03-06-10, 07:09 PM
Any idea where i can get them from in Cape town.

http://www.tiffintin.com/pages/about-us

Just in case anyone wondered what they where.

ZIP LOCK them ,like everyone.:p:D:rolleyes:

DAVE

poppernel
03-06-10, 07:12 PM
Speak to the guys in the indian quarter. Almost all the Indians we knew in London had these :D

FARIO!! He should have contacts:( Frozen indians from the antartic.:o

\dave

chris williams
03-06-10, 07:21 PM
Tiffin tins - I would also suggest talk to the Indian community - you may get your chat's worth.

Kelly Kettles - I have an Aussie-hybridised one in the garage minus the bottom part where you store the fuel - maybe with the addition of a piece of petrol-pump hosepipe it could do as a poor man's hubbly-bubbly. Reckon Oirelund will still be the place but guess now they're trendy (Kelly kettles, not the Oirish..) they won't be cheap any more

poppernel
03-06-10, 07:34 PM
Tiffin tins - I would also suggest talk to the Indian community - you may get your chat's worth.

Kelly Kettles - I have an Aussie-hybridised one in the garage minus the bottom part where you store the fuel - maybe with the addition of a piece of petrol-pump hosepipe it could do as a poor man's hubbly-bubbly. Reckon Oirelund will still be the place but guess now they're trendy (Kelly kettles, not the Oirish..) they won't be cheap any more

Thats what they smoke ''TIK'' out of, FOOL!!! :D:D

DAVE

Shamwari
03-06-10, 07:53 PM
Nic

I have been saving this for a rainy day...hope you can use it...

dlampert
03-06-10, 09:38 PM
On a slightly different note: Does anyone know if I can get hold of a Kelly Kettle in SA?

I have one Mark, bought it locally several years ago. Will have to scratch around a bit and see where I got it from.