PDA

View Full Version : Hello ^^

ralph
19-10-10, 07:01 PM
Hi, I'm Ralph. I'm from Zim originally, but moved down to CT a couple of years ago. I'm not exactly new here, I've been lurking for a while, just finally decided to stop procrastinating and introduce myself. I've fly fished since I can remember, and I've caught most southern african freshwater stuff on fly, but my favourite fishing is for small stream trout.

Learnt a lot from lurking around here, and hope to learn more ;)

Andre
19-10-10, 07:15 PM
Hi, I'm Ralph. I'm from Zim originally, but moved down to CT a couple of years ago. I'm not exactly new here, I've been lurking for a while, just finally decided to stop procrastinating and introduce myself. I've fly fished since I can remember, and I've caught most southern african freshwater stuff on fly, but my favourite fishing is for small stream trout.

Welcome Ralph, let's go fishing the streams.

KB280DT
19-10-10, 07:18 PM
Welcome Ralph :cool:

iainw
19-10-10, 07:45 PM
Welcome - time to hit the water. Much more fun than the Nyangombe!

ralph
19-10-10, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Ralph, let's go fishing the streams.

Sure sounds like a plan :).

Aw I dunno, had some pretty good times at the nyangombe/nyamziwa junction above mission bend :)

Chris M
20-10-10, 05:54 PM
Welcome welcome! :)

poppernel
20-10-10, 07:50 PM

Welcome!!

Lurking there must have been :eek: If you know what I mean, unless your family tree has magabis impregnated as family. !!!!!Never have heard of a person of colour named Ralph, strange.:p WELCOME