Conversation Between Sean Mills and BuzzLiteBeer

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Garnet.

I think I left my phone in your Brother in laws car. oops

Let me know if you can get it for me please

Regards

Seam Mills
  2. I'm still feeling a bit K K centre A. Tonsils are still sore. However, hope to be OK by next week. I'm sorry I missed out. Next time OK. I'm thinking of making a trip to Lakies or Ceres Arch. Will keep you in the loop.
  3. Hi G

Grabouw was great, Eikenhof, very slow but my dam rocked! Very lekka, how you feelin?
  4. How was Grabouw?
  5. Hey,I see you had a good Stanford trip.
  6. Yes me keen to go again and give them a "snot klap" I tried a red an black fritz for a while but no luck. The olive of the food items is much more of a millitary olive than the ones we are using. will take pics
  7. What the hell??? I also fished a size 14 Olive damsel for half the day and only took 1 fish on it. (Ok!! It was a Brown but still.) Maybe the fish had their fill of Olive stuff before we got there. Next time we must start at dawn. I was thinking of trying something with red in it like a small Carp bugger or a Red Tag but realised I didn't have any in my box. Time to bring out the "Secret Earthworm Pattern" of which I have already made a few prototypes. Maybe we can collaborate. PS!!I really felt like going again today. Must make a plan soon.
  8. WHats uuuuupppp! Had a look inside those two Lakensvlei trout I kept. First one had loads of olive small damselflies and three small olive dragonflies+ bloodworm and some olive daphnia. Yet it ate the cats whiskas fritz. The second fish had stacks of olive daphnia and 1 very large olive dragonfly nymph. It also ate the catswhiskas fritz and ignored the olive fritz. I fished a red eyed damsel for ages with no succes in the same area.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8