Rock & Surf

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Salty Bugger
    Salty Bugger
    You know me boet. I'm in.
  2. Jasper
    Jasper
    OHHH YES!! ... I have a need for sand, salt, the smell of pilchard on everything, and a few of those nice big saltwater fishes right now!
  3. Chris Shelton
    Chris Shelton
    This week I'll be going over all my R&S shyte, oiling reels, checking rod eyes, topping up spools, replenishing sinkers and hooks, basically getting myself battle ready, and then I'm going to be rearing to go! I suggest you guys start doing the same
  4. Jasper
    Jasper
    already started Boet!!
  5. Chris Shelton
    Chris Shelton
    Apparently the kob were coming out left right and centre at Melkbos on the weekend. My sister in law drove past and saw a number of anglers into fish, and the fish were biting close in! I may just head down one morning this week for a bit of a look and chat with the locals. Will keep you guys posted
  6. Chris Shelton
    Chris Shelton
    Looking ahead at the weather for this coming weekend, it looks like Saturday night is going to be a very pleasant evening, with very little wind to speak of and light scattered cloud cover. Minimum temperature will be 14 deg C in the early hours of the morning and the barometer is going to be dead steady throughout the night. The next dip is only expected on Sunday afternoon as a front moves through. Low tide is going to be at about 11pm and high tide at about 05h00 on Sunday morning.

I'm dead keen to do an all nighter at Macassor and would like to put a group of about 6 R&S anglers together to join me. Anyone interested?
  7. Salty Bugger
    Salty Bugger
    Orange trip this weekend Chris. Definitely the next outing.
  8. Jasper
    Jasper
    sounds good for BOTH Chris (Melkbos & All-nighter) .. will have to check with management about possible commitments on Saturday first
  9. Chris Shelton
    Chris Shelton
    Ja, I'll also have to do a final check with management on my side. If the worst comes to the worst, let's at least try to fit a few hours in on Sunday morning at Melkbos slip
  10. Jasper
    Jasper
    you're on Chris!!!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast