Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LM 2012 - Preparation starts

So now that some of us have the brown rings about their necks in quest of brownie points for said plans of fishing the mouth of large: What are we going to do in terms of a group largemouth outing this year?

For those that want to do a group thing we will need to plan early in order to work it into the leave plans for 2012.
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wernerm View Post
    So now that some of us have the brown rings about their necks in quest of brownie points for said plans of fishing the mouth of large: What are we going to do in terms of a group largemouth outing this year?

For those that want to do a group thing we will need to plan early in order to work it into the leave plans for 2012.
    We have plans for another Orange trip down to Chris / Klaas; BUT, [and nothing against the 2011 trip or anybody on it], I personally think a small group, 2, or max 4 anglers would be more efficient ito fishing time and probably the related success ratio.

LM fishing to a large extent is solo fishing, or max. 1 buddy per trip...

But then again, I fish from dark to dark and don't care much for drinking and socializing

We will see what 2012 holds; I have a list of FlyTalk members that have previously asked me for an outing; still not sure when I will get those trips done as I will have very little Leave and Time Off in 2012; so LM trips will be few, but HARD CORE when they do happen...

Quote Originally Posted by troutmaster View Post
    still not sure when I will get those trips done as I will have very little Leave and Time Off in 2012; so LM trips will be few, but HARD CORE when they do happen...
    where do I sign up for one these trips?
    Frederick

"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?" - Billy Connolly

"The harder you try, the luckier you get" - Gary Player.

"If your mind can conceive it; and your heart can believe it - then you can achieve it." - Muhammad Ali

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FCLoretz View Post
    where do I sign up for one these trips?
    Frederick,

GoTo www.iwantin.lm.za, click on the link 'D-A$$' [top right] and submit your details.

Donations directly to my account via EFT might move you up on the list

LoL

I get browny point and thus move to the top of the list:

I DONT DRINK
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wernerm View Post
    I get browny point and thus move to the top of the list:

I DONT DRINK
    LIKE!

U just moved 2 spots up the list ... No time for babelas when hunting them elusive LM

LIKE!

U just moved 2 spots up the list ... No time for babelas when hunting them elusive LM
    Not drinking did not help you the first trip, why now???
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Not drinking did not help you the first trip, why now???
    We drank our fair share pops!

Had yet another 'bad' night 2 weeks back, so whilst that is fresh in my memory I am anti-booze... can't handle DOP anymore I am getting old and weak

we drank our fair share pops!

Had yet another 'bad' night 2 weeks back, so whilst that is fresh in my memory i am anti-booze... Can't handle dop anymore I am getting old and weak
    ''straf dops'', thats the demon.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

I didn't stop drinking because I couldn't handle the morning after. i stopped because of all the k@k I made.

Life is awesome. Why ruin it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2