Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Qwantani Resort (Sterkfontein) - fishing rules

So who you taking with on the free weekend??

Quote Originally Posted by core fly View Post
    So who you taking with on the free weekend??
    Mike already asked maar net as hy saam my sal lepel le

No problem! Maar net as ek met 'n vol wetsuit kan slaap!

Quote Originally Posted by troutmaster View Post
    "
    Good Morning Barend.

Many thanks for your email regarding the above and I regret the delay in getting a reply to you. Your kind compliments contained therein are greatly appreciated and have been passed on to the staff concerned. With regard to the labour problem this was totally out of our control. The frustration and inconvenience caused to you and your fellow anglers is deeply regretted and in lieu thereof I have no hesitation in offering you a complimentary weekend at the resort at a time suitable to yourself and of course depending on availability. I am currently updating our fishing rules as per your recommendation and will forward you a copy upon completion thereof. With regards to the ostrich problem. These have already been removed of the property into a neighbouring paddock and I am awaiting a game capture unit to remove them to a farm in warden.
    Kind Regard
    Coffee James"

Well done COFFEE JAMES & Qwantani
    Now that is service, James is the man.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

It does not have to come down to a freebie ever, but it's so nice to see a venue willing to make adjustments. Not being in your guys area, I might not get there soon but I did google it and am sure others will, and make use of the resources soon.
    Well done
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2