Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What next?

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzLiteBeer View Post
    ... with those who are doing it illegally and especially with Sharptooth Catfish in the Western Cape.
    Or anywhere else for that matter Massive problems on the Vaal with Grass Carp and sections of water becoming devoid of SM YellowFish as a result.

It's just that from the post it would seem like the individual was intent on proceeding in a legal basis whereas the one advertising the sale of fish is more suspect (in my opinion)
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Or anywhere else for that matter Massive problems on the Vaal with Grass Carp and sections of water becoming devoid of SM YellowFish as a result.

It's just that from the post it would seem like the individual was intent on proceeding in a legal basis whereas the one advertising the sale of fish is more suspect (in my opinion)
    I agree with you fully. The intent was to highlight the activity not the post hence the name removal. For every guy attempting to go the legal route there are a host of others knowingly/unknowingly going about it the wrong way.
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Work in Zambia... live in Notties, KZN Midlands.

Hi Buzz, PM sent... Let me know if it makes sense to you.
    "Ex Africa simper aliquid novi" - Pliny the Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post

I highlighted this, about 2 years ago, with a thread "Is this the beginning of the end" if I remember correctly.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

It's amazing what you can get on gumtree

http://capetown-westerncape.gumtree....AdIdZ379601145

/d
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

Ha ha ha brilliant!
    Quote Originally Posted by damage View Post
    It's amazing what you can get on gumtree http://capetown-westerncape.gumtree....AdIdZ379601145/d
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Quote Originally Posted by damage View Post
    It's amazing what you can get on gumtree

http://capetown-westerncape.gumtree....AdIdZ379601145

/d
    Can be marketed as Timeshare. A bather flashes the Taiwanese crew on board the beached Eihatsu Maru at Cliftons First Beach. Picture: MICHAEL WALKER
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BuzzLiteBeer; 18-05-12 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzLiteBeer View Post
    Clarius Gariepinus

I'm starting to wonder if this is just the tip of the iceberg. There seems to be backyard farming going on.
    So......

"The CNC Ordinance is deficient in that the sale of catfish is not illegal but the stocking (movement) of them into ponds, dams and rivers requires a permit, which will not be issued for obvious reasons."
    Last edited by BuzzLiteBeer; 18-05-12 at 01:22 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2