Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Elands River 46cm Smallscale

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    That is truly an amazing story! What is the chances of the same person fishing GVP twice in four months!
    I'd wager about the same odds as you ever having anything other than bile and cheap shots to contribute.

Look I'm really sorry I didn't accept your friend request on Facebook, but I didn't know who you were and you didn't bother to introduce yourself either.

How about you get over it ?
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

That really sucks - I was really hoping to one day meet the absolute authority on the Large Mouth, small mouth, large scale, trout, small scale, carp, three spot pompano, Africa's foremost potamologist and entomologist, the man that taught Korrie to nymph, as well as googlist extraordinaire - instead I get rejected. ai... Back to Facetube I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    That really sucks - I was really hoping to one day meet the absolute authority on the Large Mouth, small mouth, large scale, trout, small scale, carp, three spot pompano, Africa's foremost potamologist and entomologist, the man that taught Korrie to nymph, as well as googlist extraordinaire - instead I get rejected. ai... Back to Facetube I guess...
    Hey - no need to get nasty with me!!!!
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Fontuin,lees nou eers jou vraag. Weet nie hoe ek dit gemis het nie. Jammer.

Ek het drie klein 'clearwater' riviere waar ek vang. Dit hang maar af van die reen. Maar self s al is die water effe bruin vang mens steeds. Net blind, soos jy self genome het.

Marico rivier en Spekboom is accessible vir almal. Die 3e een is stream X soos hulle se...

Regarding the net. After many many trips without a scale and the last Largemouth I caught that maxed a buddy's net scale I've decided to get a digital scale. These things are getting cheap and more importantly small. R120 for a sensation scale smaller than other spring scales. Accurate to 5grams! Now they only need to waterproof them..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4