Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Active users

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    hi guys, i think it is a time thing and in my personal experience, i'm getting to the computer later in the evenings and also have not done anything massively exciting (beside my nice rainbow and the brownie) but that's it. I also think that now a lot of people have uncapped or larger bundles and are spending time downloading move clips etc etc. I certainly troll utube and try find sbs video clips or i'm catching up on the americas cup and downloading the videos. I am spending more time looking at interesting videos. I always pop in to fly talk and read the posts but also find i don't have too much of interest to add lately. That's just what i find in my scenario.
    Have a good one
    cheers
    *** excuse!!!!:wink::biggrin:
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Ha ha Dave. You are right though, I used to love the activity that started here 8'ish when the kids had been given their time and the forum rocked till about 10 - 10:30 before people went off to bed. So many topics hammered through. I started on here when it was still dial up..... been talking sheet ever since. heh heh.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

I regularly lurk and enjoy reading the forum. From being a regular fly tyer and fishing often in SA, I unfortunately do not fish more than once a year and don't tie so I cannot contribute anything worthwhile, however, the posts on the site keep me dreaming of casting and tying again soon

Quote Originally Posted by rockspider View Post
    I regularly lurk and enjoy reading the forum. From being a regular fly tyer and fishing often in SA, I unfortunately do not fish more than once a year and don't tie so I cannot contribute anything worthwhile, however, the posts on the site keep me dreaming of casting and tying again soon
    Well lurk no more let us know what your dreams or destinations are for when you ff again. ( I myself have not ff in ages, or tied flies for some time now)
    DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

The forum has been a bit dead for the last few months now. Time to kick start things again....
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    The forum has been a bit dead for the last few months now. Time to kick start things again....
    Well said.
    Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2