• Pic 10

0 0%
  • Pic 11

0 0%
  • Pic 12

2 6.67%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Smallmouth Swap vote

No worries from my side. When your world tilts a bit (or all the way), even a simple update sometimes seems like a mountain to move, especially when you are not sure what to say. I'm sure Chris never would have forgotten about the fly swop, it was just not a priority at this stage, and that's fine, it's just flies.

Let's face it. If Chris kept updating us that he will do it soon and he just didn't get to it, people would have complained. If he said it will take 6 months, people would have complained. If no-one offered to organise a fly swop, people would not have cared at all or they would have complained...

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoV View Post
    No worries from my side. When your world tilts a bit (or all the way), even a simple update sometimes seems like a mountain to move, especially when you are not sure what to say (How about starting with "sorry"). I'm sure Chris never would have forgotten about the fly swop, it was just not a priority at this stage, and that's fine, it's just flies - (substitute flies with "people" or even "friends" if you wish).

I'm sure Chris never would have forgotten about the fly swop, it was just not a priority at this stage, and that's fine, it's just friends.

Let's face it. If Chris kept updating us that he will do it soon and he just didn't get to it, people would have complained (You pretend to know what is in my pocket). If he said it will take 6 months, people would have complained (see above). If no-one offered to organize a fly swop, people would not have cared at all or they would have complained... (or banned.) When you were still sucking pink sweeties in Sunday school there used to be an organised fly swop. The organizer got banned for being too efficient, and trying to promote his online flytying shop - and flytying shop was of course direct competition for this site even though he had a paid-for ad on the site
    Let's face it and be brutally honest - in fact let's try this:

"Sorry guys I f@cked up - with the largemouth and smallmouth swop. I am really sorry."

I take offense being told that I HAD TO SEND AN E-MAIL to find out what is going on. Are you F@CKING ME? Why didn't I get the e-mail update instead? Probably because I am never busy, have personal issues or organized a flyswop.
    Last edited by redhumpy; 05-02-14 at 07:26 PM.

Khan to fight Mayweather! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    I am sorry. I was wrong and I was out of line. I apologize to Chris for insulting him and anyone else I might have insulted on this thread.
    No problem, thanks for the apology Mario.

Ok, guys, Frieda was hospitalized due to pregnancy complications, so she was unable to get the parcels of. I mailed them this morning and pm'd the tracking numbers to each of you. Once again, I apologize to all for the delay and radio silence, there is something extra in the parcels for the discomfort, all of them are insured, so if they don't reach you, or if you did not receive my pm's, please let me know.

PS Mario, no hard feelings, thanks for the apology.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisvd View Post
    Ok, guys, Frieda was hospitalized due to pregnancy complications, so she was unable to get the parcels of. I mailed them this morning and pm'd the tracking numbers to each of you. Once again, I apologize to all for the delay and radio silence, there is something extra in the parcels for the discomfort, all of them are insured, so if they don't reach you, or if you did not receive my pm's, please let me know.

PS Mario, no hard feelings, thanks for the apology.
    Hi Chris,

Thank you very much, we accept your apology and appreciate the effort!

All the best for you and your wife, I sincerely hope that everything goes well!

Best Regards

Jaco

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6