Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Protea Team Raffle Czech Republic

Default Protea Team Raffle Czech Republic

Hi All,

We really need your support for the World Championships taking place in the Czech Republic at the end of May. We have secured 20 awesome prizes to the value of R 70 000 + all listed below. There is only 1550 entries available, please see below how to enter. We have 750 printed tickets and 800 entries will be allowed via Fly Talk.

For more information on the team, click here http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/showt...pionships-2014

You enter below. One entry/ticket is R 100

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Step 1

Log in with your Facebook account or your e-mail address above. See the image below indicating the log in area.

Step 2

Answer an easy question. For more than one entry indicate the number of tickets after your answer eg. “Your answer here” 10 tickets. We will list names with number of entries once the money shows in the account below.

Step 3

Make a deposit via EFT or cash deposit within two weeks after your entry. Use your e-mail address as a reference.

Account details
    Bank: Capitec
    Account name: Flytalk Web
    Account number: 1267966813
    Branch Code: 470010

20 Great Prizes.

1. One night stay for two in the luxurious La Residence hotel in Franschoek, voted best hotel in the world, valued at R 10 000. Including accommodation in a luxury suite, minibar, breakfast, transport to Franschoek and back.

2. Sage One Fly rod valued at R 8 800.00 Make your choice, from a 3 weight to a 9 weight.

3. Framed limited numbered edition fine art print complimented with a set of modernized fly-fishing flies valued at R8500.00. By Irma Weber and Gerrit Viljoen.

4. 5 Night stay at Brenton Beach Haven Knysna valued at R 7500.00. Self catering accommodation for a family of 6 or two couples.

5. 4 Night yellowfish fly fishing trip to Hunter Fisher’s camp on the banks of the Orange River valued at R 5000.00. Included in this awesome prize is one Sprinbok’s biltong.

6. Shilton CR3 Reel valued at R 3745.00. Choose between titanium or black.

7. Stealth Infinity fly rod valued at R 3500.00. Make your choice between a 3 or 4 weight.

8. Stealth Offshore 13/15 GT Fly Reel valued at R 2500.00.

9. Smith Optics polarized glasses valued at R 2500.00.

10. 3 Cases of Eikendal wine estate’s top wines valued at R 2000.00 This includes some Platter 5 star wines.

11. 30 flies tied by each team member – priceless. This is a total of 210 of the best flies available, includes a fly box.

12.. A day’s stream/river fishing with team captain MC Coetzer.

13. A day’s stream/river fishing with team member Gary Glen –Young.

14. A day’s stream/river fishing with team member Christiaan Pretorius.

15. A day’s stream/river fishing with team member Philip Meyer.

16. A day’s stream/river fishing with team member Matt Rich.

17. A day’s stream/river fishing with team member Daniel Factor.

18. A day’s stream/river fishing with team member Ronnie Smith.

19. 10 of each team member’s top flies (70 flies in total) used during the World Championships, including a fly box.

20. Xplorer 5/6 Casette fly reel with a fly line valued at R 1000.00

Each entry is a draw for all of the above prizes?
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Sjoe leke pryse ek sę lyk of dit goed gaan met die suppliers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    Each entry is a draw for all of the above prizes?
    No, each entry stand a chance to win one of the prizes. Should I put you down for 10 tickets Mario

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    No, each entry stand a chance to win one of the prizes. Should I put you down for 10 tickets Mario
    Hehehe, okay not just yet, but I will support you guys forsure Sorry for sounding (or is that being) dumb, but how do I specify which prize I'm buying a ticket for? How will you separate the tickets/draws? 1 ticket = Prize 1, 2 tickets = Prize 1 and 2?
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Hi Mario,

1st number drawn wins prize 1 and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Hi Mario,

1st number drawn wins prize 1 and so forth.
    Okay cool, so one entry is for all possible prizes then Thanks Phillip ...
    Mario Geldenhuys

May I sponsor a prize?

Ja Gerrit,

Send me pm with details and I can then load it on the widget and above.

Cheers

Great thanx Philip when is the raffle?
    Last edited by Gerrit Viljoen; 14-03-14 at 05:24 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast