Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Where did it go????

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Maybe it was Baleka Mbete cutting the signal after i mentioned JZ?

The similarities are quite extraordinary....
    Naw, they got the white shirts to remove it.
    First they had the white shirts practice on some bogus, very little read, threads, removing sections there, so that we will not notice.
    Once the white shirts where well drilled, they moved in on the thread. And with one foul/fell swoop, it was removed. Like Omo removes stains and all the color from your clothing. GONE!
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Naaah.....I don't think it belittled anything, or anyone, except the person it was targeted at. People are called pr1cks, c0cks, numbnuts...etc etc, and no one complains that they being belittled, so lets not get ahead of ourselves. If a lady member complains about it, then it would be worthy of action. I for one thought it was one of the most classic things ever posted, and very pertinent. Yeah... Matt is a little rough around the edges, but hey, he's a likeable guy, and Im sure he meant no harm or offence to any ladies. Besides, he's fully able to take a punch as well as he gives.
    Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    I think it was Matt's total lack of class and bad taste, as mentioned before somewhere, that broke the thread. I think he belittled women or something last time I checked , might be wrong, was tired when I read through it last night. I think he was referring to an ointment used on the vagina or something like that and asked that a member on the forum use the vaginal cream on themselves. Does that sound about factual?
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I for one thought it was one of the most classic things ever posted
    It was very funny
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Naaah.....I don't think it belittled anything, or anyone, except the person it was targeted at. People are called pr1cks, c0cks, numbnuts...etc etc, and no one complains that they being belittled, so lets not get ahead of ourselves. If a lady member complains about it, then it would be worthy of action. I for one thought it was one of the most classic things ever posted, and very pertinent. Yeah... Matt is a little rough around the edges, but hey, he's a likeable guy, and Im sure he meant no harm or offence to any ladies. Besides, he's fully able to take a punch as well as he gives.
    Agreed, if someone is being a d#ck I am going to tell them so, gone are the days of everyone "pretending" to like each other!
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

So Darryl is a she-man now?

Perhaps some of this should be prescribed sometimes.
    10981534_10153200678038474_8301080904363694091_n.jpg
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Sitting in front of the comper the whole day, maybe I must go for the tried and tested product as André posted from his personal stash.

Jeez, you guys just know how to get you panties tumble dried!

So let me see if I understand this correctly:

- Taylor tells people they are egotistical for posting pictures of big fish
    - I point out to him that he has done the same in the past
    - Andre chips in and tells me not to use big words he doesn't understand
    - Matt says it was only once that he posted a big fish and therefore he is not egotistical and it doesn't count
    - he then calls me an irritating c*nt
    - His buddies Grant, Korrie and Andre jump in with the latter two accusing me of using well known peoples names to gain access to private venues
    - I ask them to provide proof which they are unable to do
    - I provide proof that they are both lying
    - Mike McKeown deletes the entire thread

Yes I can see how this makes me look like a d*ck
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

FB_IMG_1424146322306.jpg

.......... Nuff said!

Why cant we all just be friends....
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast