Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fly Tying Desks?

Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post
    Here's mine.. Made it last year... Cost under R300
    http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/ind...0560#msg270560
    Yoh thats quite nice, well done man! Make one for me??
    Regards,
    Leonardo

Thanks guys,
    Really don't need any special tools... Get timber city to precut for you... All you need then is wood glue, screws and a drill.

Mario,

I bought a little plastic drawer system from the local plastic store... You can add on as you need and they cost R22 a draw. Packs everything nice and neat. I'll take a pic and post it soon

Really cool and inovative ideas in this link
    http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/eas...craft-station/
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post
    Mario, I bought a little plastic drawer system from the local plastic store... You can add on as you need and they cost R22 a draw. Packs everything nice and neat. I'll take a pic and post it soon
    I made a tool-box/material box on Saturday, work very well, very happy even if I only spent 2 minutes making it. All my essential and most-used materials are in there - easy to see, get out, put away, and best of all easy to carry around.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    I made a tool-box/material box on Saturday, work very well, very happy even if I only spent 2 minutes making it. All my essential and most-used materials are in there - easy to see, get out, put away, and best of all easy to carry around.
    did you take the old sport bag from the cupboard and took the old running shoes, cricket shoes out and threw all the fly tying stuff in?
    that should take about 2 minutes.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Quote Originally Posted by Korrie View Post
    did you take the old sport bag from the cupboard and took the old running shoes, cricket shoes out and threw all the fly tying stuff in? that should take about 2 minutes.
    Sorry, 25 minutes .... typo ...
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by Korrie View Post
    did you take the old sport bag from the cupboard and took the old running shoes, cricket shoes out and threw all the fly tying stuff in? that should take about 2 minutes.
    Oh, and stop trolling me!!!!
    Mario Geldenhuys

Limp Bizkit says..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Carefull.....we know who you are.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Limp Bizkit says..
    I don't understand this trolling thing ....

Mario Geldenhuys

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast