Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Outfit for Vaal Yellowfish (father and son)

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quite a while ago, a couple of years at least. Then I think someone bought the brand or something, but at one point they did stop trading.
    I think Robin Lavery would be really surprised to hear his company is closed, I would like to suggest you make 100% sure before posting things like this again.

They have been very helpful in the past with sponsoring Provincial and National Fly Fishing teams in this country!
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Senqu still alive an kicking in Clarens,Franschoek and durban marine world.
    They also pricey now.First accent long sleeve shirt should be 399-499..Very good stuff too Dirk

Lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by core fly View Post
    Senqu still alive an kicking in Clarens,Franschoek and durban marine world.
    They also pricey now.First accent long sleeve shirt should be 399-499..Very good stuff too Dirk
    Nope not that pricey. Just spoke to Warick from the Senqu Clarens store: Riverstop quickdry pants@ R399 and the Tropics L/S quickdrie shirt also R399.
    Dirk Human

Flyfishing for yellows...the most fun a man can have, with his clothes on, while standing up, holding a bar of gold in your hands.

Dirk, 9 year olds grow so fast. Why dont you check out Mr Price Sports. There updated range of quick dry stuff i much better quality that before and you wont have to re-mortgage your house :wink:
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Dirk, 9 year olds grow so fast. Why dont you check out Mr Price Sports. There updated range of quick dry stuff i much better quality that before and you wont have to re-mortgage your house :wink:
    Hi Bryan. Jip Senqu range don't go that low. Phoned Clarens earlier before posting this thread and got a dead/busy line three times and that got me worried if they still open. Wife has an account at Mr. Price sport and I actually bought my 3 in 1 jacket there which I use in winter and a "Trail Tech" technical pants. Thanks Bryan will check them out.

Now it's only the shoes.....gumboots/ wellingtons? :smile:
    Or old tekkies?
    Last edited by Barbus13; 10-09-14 at 05:12 PM.
    Dirk Human

Flyfishing for yellows...the most fun a man can have, with his clothes on, while standing up, holding a bar of gold in your hands.

Many thanks to everyone's prompt and helpfull replies and advise. Will look for my Rogue hat at Cape Union. Luckily Senqu has what I need and know for shirts/pants, and will look at Johnson's and Mr. Price Sport for my son's stuff. And will see what best suits him, tekkies or gumboots.
    Dirk Human

Dirk, all of my quick dry long pants were bought at Pick 'N Pay Clothing for R 120. 3 of my shirts were bought there as well.:wink:

As far as the youngster is concerned, stay VERY FAR AWAY from Gumboots.

If he gets slightly to deep they full up with water and will drag him down when trying to wade across shallower water.

For him I would get a pair of the old style basket ball boots, ( canvas , above the ankle, ) , in the old days they were black.:smile:

You should be able to get them from Mr Price Sport, PNP Clothing, Shoe City, etc.

Happy shopping

P.S. Have you ordered his rod yet ????????????????
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Dirk, all of my quick dry long pants were bought at Pick 'N Pay Clothing for R 120. 3 of my shirts were bought there as well.:wink:

As far as the youngster is concerned, stay VERY FAR AWAY from Gumboots.

If he gets slightly to deep they full up with water and will drag him down when trying to wade across shallower water.

For him I would get a pair of the old style basket ball boots, ( canvas , above the ankle, ) , in the old days they were black.:smile:

You should be able to get them from Mr Price Sport, PNP Clothing, Shoe City, etc.

Happy shopping

P.S. Have you ordered his rod yet ????????????????
    Hi Herman.

Any idea if Pn'P stock these clothes in a smaller size? Thanks on the basketball boots......just can't remember when last did I see them. Jip he has a Xplorer smallfry rod he has been casting once a week or so.....will be able to cast 5-8 meters out no problem, and thats enough I hope for his first smallmouth.
    Dirk Human

Dirk gaan koop vir jou laaitie paar Hitech's soos die.....
    http://www.hi-tec.com/za/products/hi...sphike-mid-wp/

Jy kry hulle of iets wat soos die lyk met die vibram sole vir kinders.
    Ek het vir my laaitie paar gekoop toe hy 4 was. Daai skoen was kompleet met steel toe cap en al.

Soek beitjie rond, jy sal die regte ding kry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast