Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Young Angler in Need

Default Young Angler in Need

Hi All

I have a youth angler who is desperately in need of help. He would love to go to this years Youth Nationals in October and just cant come up with all the funds. He has really tried and without any adult assistance has come up with half of the funds. He is eager and is really trying, and when I see this in a kid I am also willing to walk that extra bit with him.
    So I am calling on you all to open those fly fishing hearts and make a small donation to his cause (R50 or R100 if you can) It would really mean such a lot to the youngster who is nearly in tears at current.
    Email me on louisdejager@cellc.blackberry.com if you are able to assist and I will send you the Boland Fly Fishing banking details.
    Kom ouens open those

Regards

Louis
    There is 7 times more water than land! Surely The Lord meant man to fish 7 times more than work!

What about tackle Louis? does he have all the "bling"?
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Where are the nationals being held?
    How much money does he need?
    Does he need anything else?
    Has he got a name?

and seriously
    are you asking the Bulls to fund the Cavaliers?

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    Where are the nationals being held?
    How much money does he need?
    Does he need anything else?
    Happy to help, but if we have a target I'm sure we would reach it a lot easier. Give us a total to aim for and we can punt this thing all over.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    Happy to help, but if we have a target I'm sure we would reach it a lot easier. Give us a total to aim for and we can punt this thing all over.
    Hi Guys

The boy has already raised R2500 on his own with no adult assistance. He is short of round R3000. The combined amounts cover his transport, tournament costs, food, alles. I really wouldn't like to announce his name on a forum as this could embarrass the youngster with team mates. Andre he has most of the bling - shorts a 3wt floater and some tippet then he is ready to take them on. Guys I really appreciate all your interest and support. And this is an awesome youngster - well mannered and a decent boy
    There is 7 times more water than land! Surely The Lord meant man to fish 7 times more than work!

Nationals are being held in Haenertsburg, Magoebaskloof, Limpopo from 7 - 11 October 2014

Please put the banking details on here - I'm sure there are people who would read this and make an EFT without saying a word. R300 is VERY reachable.
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

R300 is very reachable....R3000 is slightly less reachable, but still reachable.:biggrin:
    Good idea... why not run a " daily pledge thermometer"
    Please put the banking details on here - I'm sure there are people who would read this and make an EFT without saying a word. R300 is VERY reachable.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    R300 is very reachable....R3000 is slightly less reachable, but still reachable.:biggrin:
    Good idea... why not run a " daily pledge thermometer"
    My bad .... still need the bank account though
    Mario Geldenhuys

My bad .... still need the bank account though
    Hi Guys

Its Boland Fly Fishing
    First Rand (Part of First Rand - FNB)
    Tygervalley
    Please use Youth Donation as a reference

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast