Thread: Turning photo's in albums

Default Turning photo's in albums

I must be the only old croc in this forum seeing as the last message posted was by me.

How the hell do you turn a photo right way up rather than sideways in an album.

Loaded a new album with a few shots but can't for the life of me figure out how to turn them right way round.

Let me hang my head in shame while a 7 year old comes to the rescue.......

There may be a shortcut if the forum has something built in, but you probably need to do it offline/separate to the forum in some sort of editing software first before uploading them. Some viewing software will correct the image but it's just for viewing, it does not actually save the new settings. Make sure that you correct the orientation and save the setting, then upload.

Alternatively you can use an online tool like this http://www192.lunapic.com/editor/?action=rotate

Catman Banned User

Simply open photo in Windows Photo Viewer, orientate which ever way you want using the arrows bottom left then save :wink:

Thanks fella's.

Is it too late to suggest turn your screen on its side Kev'?
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Is it too late to suggest turn your screen on its side Kev'?
    Hah ha Shammers, you should have suggested this earlier mate - my neck is in a sling

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin James View Post
    Hah ha Shammers, you should have suggested this earlier mate - my neck is in a sling
    ha ha, good one Kev'
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)